B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

Just now, Alladino said:

A Show Girl? What nonsense. Even though I can't remember Tina, I can see where this is going. 

Now the only question is how far it goes. From teasing shows to pseudo lesbian shows there is a lot of room for bullshit. 

Sorry but as far as I am concerned...after spamming this forum RLC has been trying your stupid shit for the past few months without success.  Masha being the latest.  Your opinion no longer counts.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Sorry but as far as I am concerned...after spamming this forum RLC has been trying your stupid shit for the past few months without success.  Masha being the latest.  Your opinion no longer counts.

Do you really think that this forum has an influence on RLC? Seriously? 🤣😂

What nonsense. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:56 PM, Alladino said:

Do you really think that this forum has an influence on RLC? Seriously? 🤣😂

What nonsense. 

Did you learn a new word?  Someone who in less than two years on this forum has more posts than many who have been here for 6 or 7.  All the same shit over and over. 

It is common knowledge that RLC does monitor this forum and so do the girls.  We have seen that when chat gets too negative, they send out instructions to the girls...suddenly movement, or even, yes, a show.

We are sick of your convictions regarding morality.  It is clear that you don't like straight girls doing bi stuff.  You keep on labeling them "lesbians"  oh sorry...'pseudo lesbians"  (another big word) I might add that RLC vets out these girls to a degree, they may be straight, but clearly many are bi on some level.  You disagree...simple mind says girls can only be 100% straight or 100% lesbian.  If they are lesbian you can ignore them, however if they are straight doing bi shit...it drives you nuts!  The issue is not weather they are bi, but rather their cultural reluctance to engage publicly in a bi act in front of a camera.  Same as when a guy shows up in an apartment like earlier this week.  Irma was teasing him...bunch of idiots on here said he was gay.  IT WAS THE FUCKING CAMERAS!!!!

Your continual ignorance of the camera factor is annoying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is show business for money. Only thing to argue about is the degree of how fake it is before people are turned off.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Did you learn a new word?  Someone who in less than two years on this forum has more posts than many who have been hear for 6 or 7.  All the same shit over and over. 

It is common knowledge that RLC does monitor this forum and so do the girls.  We have seen that when chat gets too negative, they send out instructions to the girls...suddenly movement, or even, yes, a show.

We are sick of your convictions regarding morality.  It is clear that you don't like straight girls doing bi stuff.  You keep on labeling them "lesbians"  oh sorry...'pseudo lesbians"  (another big word) I might add that RLC vets out these girls to a degree, they may be straight, but clearly many are bi on some level.  You disagree...simple mind says girls can only be 100% straight or 100% lesbian.  If they are lesbian you can ignore them, however if they are straight doing bi shit...it drives you nuts!  The issue is not weather they are bi, but rather their cultural reluctance to engage publicly in a bi act in front of a camera.  Same as when a guy shows up in an apartment like earlier this week.  Irma was teasing him...bunch of idiots on here said he was gay.  IT WAS THE FUCKING CAMERAS!!!!

People do not become bi just because they give a show for the cameras. It should be clear to anyone who has a little common sense. Unfortunately, what often happens in GOV is that girls who are not interested in other girls suddenly start to pretend to be. I call those events pseudo-lesbian shows. They only happen for the cameras and have nothing to do with the actual life of the girls.  

Anyway, you keep insinuating that I assume all girls are straight. Again, you are completely wrong. I never said anything like that, no matter how many times you repeat that nonsense🤣  

I also said that the visitor of Irma does not have to be gay. I suspect that he and Irma have sex outside the view of the cameras. This is one of the biggest problems in the GOV concept, there are so many shows in these apartments, but the real life takes place somewhere else. 

• Upvote 1

Seems This rejoin(number 456)seems to be for making stupid shows with the "miss 5 times doing nothing in Barca Irma",for the rest,fun,genuine,hot moments house will have the usual long MNs for pipes fixing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

People do not become bi just because they give a show for the cameras. I never said that they do...if you read what I wrote, I said they may already be bi, but are hindered due to culture from doing anything with girls on cam.  It should be clear to anyone who has a little common sense. Of which you have none. Unfortunately, what often happens in GOV is that girls who are not interested in other girls suddenly start to pretend to be. I call those events pseudo-lesbian shows. They only happen for the cameras and have nothing to do with the actual life of the girls.  

Anyway, you keep insinuating that I assume all girls are straight. No... I said you think there are either straight girls or lesbians and nothing in between.  Again, you are completely wrong. I never said anything like that, no matter how many times you repeat that nonsense🤣  

I also said that the visitor of Irma does not have to be gay. I suspect that he and Irma have sex outside the view of the cameras. This is one of the biggest problems in the GOV concept, there are so many shows in these apartments, but the real life takes place somewhere else. 

Reading is not your strong point. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I never said that they do...if you read what I wrote, I said they may already be bi, but are hindered due to culture from doing anything with girls on camOf which you have noneNo... I said you think there are either straight girls or lesbians and nothing in between.

Reading is not your strong point. :dodgy:

The point I'm trying to make is that in GOV there are unfortunately a lot of girls who pretend to be sexual interested in girls when they're obviously not. This usually happens in events that have such an obvious show charater that one could think RLC is trying to compete with chaturbate.

I know that there is more than straight girls or lesbians. I told this to you serveral times!!!! No matter how much you try to twist my words or criticize my english (my second language), you should have understood it by now. But that doesn't change the fact that many girls in GOV just pretend to be sexualy interested in girls. No matter if you think there are lesbian or bi.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The point I'm trying to make is that in GOV there are unfortunately a lot of girls who pretend to be sexual interested in girls when they're obviously not. This usually happens in events that have such an obvious show charater that one could think RLC is trying to compete with chaturbate.

I know that there is more than straight girls or lesbians. I told this to you serveral times!!!! No matter how much you try to twist my words or criticize my english (my second language), you should have understood it by now. But that doesn't change the fact that many girls in GOV just pretend to be sexualy interested in girls. No matter if you think there are lesbian or bi.

I'm not getting involved in this argument...Just to say that, although many of these girl/girl events are obvious shows, in real life I think some girls are potentially bi-curious, and, often under the influence of drink, or something stronger, are more likely to experiment...Lets face it, a girl often knows what a girl wants more than a man...😁

• Like 1