B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Should be the last time her ass graces RLC.  When she came here this time she was actually Dull & Boring.   :biggrin:

For our sake I hope so, she was so boring and dull together with her friend Alana, who should not even be mentioned like as if she wasn't here.

Everything looked so forced and the 'shows' she did with the other girls looked so intentional like it was her ticket out of town.

Please RLC, grow a brain & draft better terms with these girls.

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

elle a beaucoup changé physiquement, j'ai vraiment eu beaucoup de mal à la reconnaitre c'est pour çà que je pose la question pour être sûr j'avais un gros doute

Non elle n'a pas vraiment changé pour moi, c'est toujours la même fille avec le même physique 

14 hours ago, Sergio said:

I don't remember Tina, I see her now and there's a certainty, if she takes part in Miss Universe, I really don't think she wins, besides recycling, RLC brings back ugly girls.

We definitely have different definitions of ugly. I think she looks good, with big boobs and a big round buttom. 😍

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We definitely have different definitions of ugly. I think she looks good, with big boobs and a big round buttom. 😍

Well, I wouldn't say ugly, but she's certainly not good looking. 😞

Whatever, GOV is not worth a look at the Moment anyway. Not a single visit in over a month. 😒 😣