Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

3 hours ago, firewall said:

but not only the old people are in danger, yesterday here they announced 35 % of the critical cases have between 40 and 60 yo 

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

As Firewall says, half of the people in intensive care are people between 40 and 65 years old

Just shows how things can be exaggerated or misquoted lol.

Sorry Moos, being a bit picky  lol

• Haha 1

Boris latest tonight...

Still not total lock down, but very limited reasons to leave house.

• Essential shopping such as food. All 'essential' shops not selling food to shut
  • 1 form of exercise/day only...Walking Ted will obviously be mine 🐕
  • Medical reasons
  • Work
    Police intervention a possibility when people aren't adhering to it...and there will be some, sadly...It will be reviewed at a later date to see if its working

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just shows how things can be exaggerated or misquoted lol.

Sorry Moos, being a bit picky  lol

depend the tV news channels you are watching 😁, you know the things change very fast with this virus but this is what i heard yesterday when they announced the number of new cases and deaths

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Boris latest tonight...

Still not total lock down, but very limited reasons to leave house.

• Essential shopping such as food. All 'essential' shops not selling food to shut
  • 1 form of exercise/day only...Walking Ted will obviously be mine 🐕
  • Medical reasons
  • Work
    Police intervention a possibility when people aren't adhering to it...and there will be some, sadly...It will be reviewed at a later date to see if its working

he take the example of the spain italy and france

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He hasn't closed parks yet...

they closed the parks here 1 or 2 days after the beginning of the containment because too many people was outside at the same moment in the parks for walk or run specially in the big cities, it was not serious

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Children's playing facilities are closed but the parks remain open for exercise purposes...

ok but if there is too many people in the park at the same moment i don't give long time before Johnson close the parks also

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

ok but if there is too many people in the park at the same moment i don't give long time before Johnson close the parks also

Yes, I agree...

It looks like Iran are on the verge of an even bigger outbreak because the stupid arseholes won't stay at home, and it's all gone tits up!! 🥴

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's not a political thread 

Please explain to me what I'm allowed to post here.  It appears to me that if it even closely criticizes Trump, then I've made it political......but if I praise him, it will suddenly be ok.  I'm only speaking of Covid-19 and it's implications in EVERY facet.....not just the ones people want to hear.