Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

31 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic...everyone out to get you.  With your multiple personalities (ids)...well yeah...and a looser to boot.

Looser ??

The G7 were not able to publish a common position on 2019-nCoV because the USA insists on calling this virus "Wuhan-Virus". 

I don't like to say it, but I'm really starting to hate Trump. I've always disliked that guy, but this mixture of stupidity, arrogance, misanthropy in an situation like this is really a low point in the history of the United States. There are people who show leadership by helping others through such a difficult time and there are losers like Trump who can't do anything else but play the bully. Very sad. Very very sad. 😞

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

there is no doubt about it because the only thing that Enigma alias Cody does is simply to make this subject political to be able to continue to criticize Trump because it is only the only thing that he can do

Of course we are talking about the choices of our policies and the different measures put in place to fight this virus, but we are not taking sides, there's a big difference between what most of the members say here, and what Enigma wants to do

Easiest answer is one which I haven't used yet but if you don't want hearing him just put him on ignore then he can message himself all day long 😁👍

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Easiest answer is one which I haven't used yet but if you don't want hearing him just put him on ignore then he can message himself all day long 😁👍

It appears to me that I'm popular subject matter here.  You folks post your stuff, and stick to the topic.  I'll do the same.  If you would like to make a new thread called Enigma, then you do that.

33 minutes ago, nack said:

Entire 1.3 Billion people have been put under strict lockdown for 21 days starting this midnight in India. All 28 states, 8 UT’s and more than 700 districts.

here in France they are talking about maybe 6 weeks of lockdown, for the moment we enter in our second week, we are good for all the month of april probably

it's only been a week and when we look at social media, we have the impression that it's already been 6 months

We deplore around 1100 deaths in France and I still cannot understand why the police must do as much repression in our country, to believe that people want to beat the death record of Italy and Spain by their imbecility and their inconsistency

Otherwise I just saw the results, and indeed we have a third of people in serious condition who are less than 60 years old with a peak of 58% for those between 50 and 80 years old, we currently have 2516 people in intensive care

it is certain that at the level of the overall population of France, that is not much, but that is already far too much for health services, I wonder what will become of all these people who fight at night and day to save people who still die in the end, mentally this virus will do much more damage than a terrorist attack

Fortunately we also have 3200 people who have recovered from this virus.

I have only one thing to say to help our health services, let's stay at home

• Upvote 2

finally i have well done to do around 2 months of stock of food three weeks ago, i don't need to go to the supermarket now and taking useless risks ,

i go outside every 3 days just for go buy my bread

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A week ago for our City they said there was 25 Cases.  Out of those only 3 were Positive and one of them being listed as Critical the other 2 were sent home to self isolate. They didn't go into any detail of whether these were travel related or not.  So for a Population of 100,000, 3 is a very low number. Our City is now shutdown and only Essential Services are the only ones allowed to remain open. Other than that Governments are making people feel like they are a Leper.

• Like 1