Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

1 minute ago, firewall said:

it's complicated, i was thinking the moment this thread was moved in the politic section it was authorized to talk about the politic decision with this virus, everything is connected for me

it all depends on how to talk about it

1 minute ago, firewall said:

it's complicated, i was thinking the moment this thread was moved in the politic section it was authorized to talk about the politic decision with this virus, everything is connected for me

If anything is not appropriate we can just remove it.   Everyone just has to remember we're all in this same boat together so get along with one another. One Country is no better off than the next.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it all depends on how to talk about it

the moment it's not a bashing to someone but only talking about the decision they are taking with this virus like today with Johnson in the UK i think it's ok i don't know ?

30 minutes ago, firewall said:

the moment it's not a bashing to someone but only talking about the decision they are taking with this virus like today with Johnson in the UK i think it's ok i don't know ?

Oui tu as tout bien compris 

La différence entre nous et Enigma alias Cody c'est ça

Lui il est présent uniquement pour critiquer les choix de Trump en mettant des liens, mais ce sujet pour le Coronavirus n'est pas fait pour cela, c'est aussi simple que cela 

On pourrait tout autant faire de même mais pourtant nous ne le faisons pas car nous parlons exclusivement du Coronavirus et des conséquences de celui-ci 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If anything is not appropriate we can just remove it.   Everyone just has to remember we're all in this same boat together so get along with one another. One Country is no better off than the next.

it's clear

we can give the good and bad points when all this is behind us

most countries in the world make pretty much the same decisions for their people, so we only have the choice for once to do what we're told because it's the best thing to do

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Oui tu as tout bien compris 

La différence entre nous et Enigma alias Cody c'est ça

Lui il est présent uniquement pour critiquer les choix de Trump en mettant des liens, mais ce sujet pour le Coronavirus n'est pas fait pour cela, c'est aussi simple que cela 

On pourrait tout autant faire de même mais pourtant nous ne le faisons pas car nous parlons exclusivement du Coronavirus et des conséquences de celui-ci 

c'est bien ce que j'avais compris à la base pour ce thread, je croyais que genre si trump décidait de faire un confinement total demain qu'il était interdit d'en parler je comprenais plus rien

in response to Coronavirus outbreak, the government in the UK has laid out a plan to financially support people who are temporarily losing their jobs. based on this plan government will pay 80% of employees' monthly income up to £2500.  it means if for example a couple normally makes £5000 a month, they'll now receive £4000 a month while sitting at home. 

this plan does not include self-employed or people on zero hour contracts, at the same time people who are considered key workers such as police officers, doctors, nurses, caretakers & ... have to go on as normal, risking their lives without receiving any financial support from government ( in fact they still have to pay their taxes). 

I think a better way to go about this would have been to create a temporary  universal basic income to support everyone in this crisis. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

there is no doubt about it because the only thing that Enigma alias Cody does is simply to make this subject political to be able to continue to criticize Trump because it is only the only thing that he can do

Of course we are talking about the choices of our policies and the different measures put in place to fight this virus, but we are not taking sides, there's a big difference between what most of the members say here, and what Enigma wants to do

"Enigma alias Cody" -  You are mistaken.  

23 minutes ago, Enigma said:

"Enigma alias Cody" -  You are mistaken.  

Unfortunately you are not fooling people, you appeared right after we made the decision to limit access to the forum to Cody and you make the same posts as him
Difficult not to see a coincidence and not to conclude that you are the same person

Now if you have smart things to say about this Coronavirus problem that doesn't include links to Trump and his crisis management, then this topic is for you.

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Unfortunately you are not fooling people, you appeared right after we made the decision to limit access to the forum to Cody and you make the same posts as him
Difficult not to see a coincidence and not to conclude that you are the same person

Now if you have smart things to say about this Coronavirus problem that doesn't include links to Trump and his crisis management, then this topic is for you.

Not that I have to explain myself, but "Cody" told me the situation, so I came to check it out.  I saw the abuse he was taking, and decided to open an account.  I told him to stop posting here, and I'm limiting my exposure to this "mostly" poisonous site.  What confuses me the most is that he was "warned" for his behavior, yet other users who were absolutely foul were not.  This is a very Right-leaning site with most members trying to intimidate or scare people away who express a different opinion.  So yes, you are mistaken about my identity.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Not that I have to explain myself, but "Cody" told me the situation, so I came to check it out.  I saw the abuse he was taking, and decided to open an account.  I told him to stop posting here, and I'm limiting my exposure to this "mostly" poisonous site.  What confuses me the most is that he was "warned" for his behavior, yet other users who were absolutely foul were not.  This is a very Right-leaning site with most members trying to intimidate or scare people away who express a different opinion.  So yes, you are mistaken about my identity.

Sounds like Cody got banned and he registered under the new name of "Enigma".  Cody/Enigma doing what he is best at, lyinig.