B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

hi everyone.RLC doesnt always mean real how many fake shows have their been in gov.and how many of them are real.think about it when the girls put there face in the girls pussy and then put there hair blocking the cam i would think that its fake.now when you can see the girls licking the pussy u can see that its real.mostly all the videos ive seen when the girls have there hair down its for one reason to let us think they are doing some licking of the pussy when realy they are licking close enough that you think they are licking pussy but they are not.you dont have to be real smart to see whats fake and whats real.only a few girls were really licking pussy in gov.apt.and i can name a few where we actually had some pussy licking.selma,Amalia Ariela,Daniela,pam,irma and jess.Damira.and renata.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sorry, only 3 days :undecided:

It depends on how you see it
Some come just after midnight f, eg on 15. They get for the first day 15 (1) then they also get for the last day, where they usually leave around 10 (4) 🙂 But there are three nights;)

I've been doing  like this for eight years now and don't change it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

4 - We always count with arrival and departure day

Emmy 15.02.2020 18.02.2020 B4 4
Juliet 15.02.2020 18.02.2020 B4 4

No matter which way you look at it their time was short. Pop in, Freeload and Leave.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Lol,rlc and their inconsistency,nonsense..the two girls had their names taken out of list..but they still in house..Monishow is in her montly  real life escape with some dude outside,of cams and then will return as usualy and continue her stupid shows.Real life in cams🤣.

I wonder what is written in the contracts for these new girls.

And I wonder what is RLC going to do with Joy, allow her to continue as she wishes for a month or negotiate for some content to come out of her?

B4 is probably at its worst (again!!!).

200.gif

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,rlc and their inconsistency,nonsense..the two girls had their names taken out of list..but they still in house..Monishow is in her montly  real life escape with some dude outside,of cams and then will return as usualy and continue her stupid shows.Real life in cams🤣.

They'll leave today

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They'll leave today

But why put all bedroom in MN for so much time,doesn't make any sense.Unless is to "improve" the cams like they did with b2 bedroom that after the "improvements" We actualy can see less of it with all cams facing same side😅.