Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

Some of the dialogue between them is muffled by bad audio but listening to it closely it reveals some funny stuff..while they were fixing the kettle

Hkm: I like you..(Yeah.. this should make her pleased)..pulling her close..

QG:  I like me too.. you know,,(laughing).. thats why I'm still with me..:biggrin:

Hkm:huh:...WTF??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She isn't someone to be messed with..QG like to be talked to and understood not just to turn up get groped and laid..Hakeem was kindly reminded when taking the cheese from her..

Hkm: (hah.. i can fondle her to take the cheese from her,, ..( he grabs her but begins to grope her)

QG: Michael..... Ahhhh.   I'm gonna shout and scream that you are raping me  here Michael and you neighbours will call the police you know...

Hkm ::confused:...(.shiiiiiitt!!.).(letting her go..

QuestionGirl revealed that she is in therapy (for something).. and it causes her to rethink what she does in certain circumstances like what and when she eats..Hakeem needs to pay more attention to QG..she is quirky lively misses nothing but is always evaluating.. :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

QuestionGirl is the most chatty..she talks about her not being liked at work. her breakup with Nicolai (ex bf). visiting.her grandma grandpa.. what they do while she visits.they have known each other since they were 20 and have been married for 50 years....she has brought some life to the apartment in place of silence....then the therapy raises its head again..

Hkm: do you not know what you want to eat?

QG: thats what i have to discuss with my therapist nowadays i dont know what I want to eat...

Hkm: (huh:huh:)....  are you serious about...

QG: yeah!

Hkm: seeing a therapist..

QG: yeah  I am:dodgy:

Hkm....:undecided:.. are you going......nuts??.. (who is she...who....is.....she??)

QG (stops and looks at him evenly.        .:dodgy:) no....why??

Hkm: why do you need a therapist for?

QG: to improve the quality of my life.... everyone who wants to improve quality of life goes to a therapist.  ..  :blush:(hmm is he taking an interest in....me?)

Hkm : so how much do you pay monthly?

QG: about 4000 

Hkm: : you pay with your own money?   

QG: of course

Hkm: insurance ?

QG: nooo insurance dosen't cover it

further discussion consisted her defending her therapy to better herself despite Hakeem saying that he could find better ways to spend her money... and it has made her want to study psychology next year,,,

QuestioGirl analyses everything she does to improve herself..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

QG: how often do you drink?

Hkm: it makes me sleep comfortably.. i go to sleep so i don't disturb you at night.. (grinning) with my big dick:biggrin:

Hakeem pushes her button!!

Hkm: Does Nikolai know your coming here? (hehehe..:tongue:)

QG:  Why do you ask about him everytime??:sad:..

Hkm: Cos I know he's your best friend ..you tell him everything..

QG::dodgy:..  I don't tell him everything i told him i'm not coming tonight.... cos you dont' bring me my charger!!!

Hkm: what did he say..?

QG: :confused:He's like.. i don't see your charger on your bed it was like somewhere there i don't know where it is.....why it is you need to know about Nikolai and i:huh:...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, adamneve said:

QG: how often do you drink?

Hkm: it makes me sleep comfortably.. i go to sleep so i don't disturb you at night.. (grinning) with my big dick:biggrin:

Hakeem pushes her button!!

Hkm: Does Nikolai know your coming here? (hehehe..:tongue:)

QG:  Why do you ask about him everytime??:sad:..

Hkm: Cos I know he's your best friend ..you tell him everything..

QG::dodgy:..  I don't tell him everything i told him i'm not coming tonight.... cos you dont' bring me my charger!!!

Hkm: what did he say..?

QG: :confused:He's like.. i don't see your charger on your bed it was like somewhere there i don't know where it is.....why it is you need to know about Nikolai and i:huh:...

This relationship hasn't, what I'd call, solid foundations, has it...😏

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This relationship hasn't, what I'd call, solid foundations, has it...😏

other parts of conversations reveal that she feels that no one ..if not many in the workplace like her..hence the need and other reasons for her better life therapy (maybe) so with the breakdown of her relationship with Nikolai..the attention shown by the forever chasing Hakeem maybe a welcome boost.. basically attention.. and to be ...desired maybe?..

• Like 1