Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

On 2/20/2020 at 11:56 PM, Teip2019 said:

The guy fucks everything that has tits and a pussy.
The girl he fucks was there last week but she didn't want to.

One of my friends used to say that everyone who wears a skirt and breaths is worth fucking. I do not think he ever went that far, though.

10 minutes ago, Calle said:

One of my friends used to say that everyone who wears a skirt and breaths is worth fucking. I do not think he ever went that far, though.

Nowadays, you really got to be careful because you really do not know what is under that skirt 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nowadays, you really got to be careful because you really do not know what is under that skirt 😏

That is right. A couple of weeks ago I was in Sri Lanka and had an ayurvedic full body massage, and I could not tell if the therapist was male or female, the massage was excellent though. As I do not want men to touch me, I asked him/her if she is a lady, and he/she said she is a small lady. I was totally confused and asked at the reception about my therapist, but they did not give a clear answer. A very strange experience (if I had known for sure that she is a lady, I would have said yes to her last question about extra services).

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is another girl Hakeem works with apparently. What I can't understand is how word hasn't got round his workplace what a shit he is...

Maybe word has gone around the workplace and that's why they keep coming back to his apartment. To see if what they heard is true. 

36 minutes ago, Teip2019 said:

Mrs. Red is is there. Mr.B lies innocently on the couch as if nothing had happened. If Mrs. Red knew what he was a third-party fucker, she would have missed an enema long ago.

So far, she has accumulated the most Mr. H hours

6 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I don't know, but according to some people here he works for a big IT company. 

Hakeem relentlessly trying to shag his latest conquest last night and eventually succeeding early doors today has certainly taken it out of him..Bless his little cotton socks 😏

• Haha 1