Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

QuestionGirl (QG).. she was curious to the max...about most of what she saw.. HTU/M was also very quick on his game to continue the pretence.. even when his regular girls/leave their products in the bathroom..:blush:

QG::why is there female stuff in the bathroom??

Hkm: Huh?  (oooh shit!!:confused:)

QG:  female stuff in the bathroom?

Hkm: they are not female stuff

QG: What?

Hkm: they are not female stuff Image result for pinocchio growing nose gif

QG: there is

Hkm: ..(thinking how the hell can i get out of this one!!:confused:)...  I use everything there...

QG:  (giggling) Guys don't use face scrub.....

Hkm: i do i was my face every morning with scrubImage result for pinocchio growing nose gif

QG: you can't use scrub every morning.. YOU CAN'T USE SCRUB EVERY MORNING!!

Hkm:  Are you going to teach me how to use my own cosmetics?

QG: YES.. i'm going to teach you what to use because i know better..

Hkm: i do it everyday its been good for me..... I use scrub every morning ..(sssshhit she knows more about this than i do!!:confused:.)Image result for pinocchio growing nose gif 

QG: you can't do that.. you can't.. it damages the skin...

Hkm:..well its dosen't damage mine I'm african i am melanated..its not white skin.

QG:      SO WHAT!!?..........

Hkm:  My skin is stronger thicker.. come and sit down here baby...come. ......        (for once he is telling some truth..)

Once again Hakeem/Michael,, wriggles out of yet another tricky situation..:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sì, ho visto questa conversazione Adam ... 1 giorno la merda colpirà il fan per lui ... Non vedo l'ora  😁

Hi Naga, I always kiss a pleasure to read you, .. I cleverly agree he or the naive girls that you bring home? Until he finds a girl with a strong character and silences him ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hi Naga, I always kiss a pleasure to read you, .. I cleverly agree he or the naive girls that you bring home? Until he finds a girl with a strong character and silences him ....

Daaaaaum NagC,, you Lucky guy.... :biggrin:  Hey Sexy Girl...

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

i doubt that will ever happen. I think he chooses them wisely, that is if he is capable of choosing them wisely.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Buon pomeriggio x

It could be an interesting evening if he goes to a 'work night out' considering half the girls he's shagged he works with 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, franklin said:

🤣🤣  If kind and understanding includes screams of pain, angry shouts at "M" not to do what he was doing, pleadings to stop, etc.  🤣   Well, successful entry was achieved once the protests had died down, I guess - and "M" eventually found the right position... "This is OK", she said.  So that's alright then.

I'd be surprised if QuestionGirl makes a re-appearance.

Indeed, she often shouted in pain and said "stop" but the intention was a pause. It seems to me that she really wanted it to work, first before he woke up she took off her T shirt then when it was already starting and he put the candom she ran to the living room and brought the oil bottle,

More then once he ask "to stop?" she said "no"

QuestionGirl is very aptly named and is very observant to what Hakeem has for his bathroom and obviously is aware that men do NOT use certain products..so when she had cleaned her teeth and entered the bedroom..

Hkm: ..whats wrong?

QG; ..pause..... i do not want to say anything right now...

Hkm:..:confused:  (oh shit,, now what??)   are you alright?

QG :.......... yes........   why do you need coconut oil Michael??... why do you need coconut oil??

Hkm:   :confused:......:confused:.... (Fck...think fast think fast:cry:).......... why do I need ...?

QG:  why do you need it.. I'm asking you...

Hkm : my face.....(what the fck... she dosen't miss a damn thing...)

QG: you can't apply natural oils to skin...

Hkm.......:dodgy:. (wtf!! is she beautician on the side or something... quick grab her tits ..shut her up!!)

Hakeem gets by.. again..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3