Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

21 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I'm just weird, I was always a one woman kind of guy.  It was always easy to please my wife because I knew every inch of her body and what really ticked her clock!!  I have buddies that cheat on their wives every chance they get but that is something I never did.  Like I said, maybe i'm just weird...

Not at all Harley you are one of the rare breed I admire you for that

• Like 1

Madame Red was watching him quite intently before she fell asleep last night:dodgy:...  hmm no doubt she was intent on making her visit worth it... even if it was morning glory.so to speak....totally ignoring the boiling kettle..:biggrin:

• Like 1

The dude really hunts,pic them..they all behave like he his some kind of god😂.Pretty sure a strong,proud woman wouldn't treat this dude like this ones do, to be in dark all the time😅,Marge for exemple looks a copy of Asia..she absolutely will acept being "betrayed" all the time and then even reward the god after every betrayal lol.Think we never gona a see a strong,diferent woman type in house just because they would not eat the BS at all.

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

in the kitchen, on the table and on the couch :biggrin:

With you permission I will add more piquant details

He showered and she went to the kitchen (she goes out early for work) wearing a t-shirt and panties he came from behind and almost wordlessly lowered her panties

and fuck her as machine in and out, then he take her to the table his dick fall he try with out full scssid to get full erction so he took her to thee sofa and try in sitting

position she Above him, however, it didn't work he changed the position shr lying down thrn ha finished inside. Then she washed herself quickly prepared herself something to drink and left

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, rebliz said:

He showered and she went to the kitchen (she goes out early for work) wearing a t-shirt and panties he came from behind and almost wordlessly lowered her panties

and fuck her as machine in and out, then he take her to the table his dick fall he try with out full scssid to get full erction so he took her to thee sofa and try in sitting

position she Above him, however, it didn't work he changed the position shr lying down thrn ha finished inside. Then she washed herself quickly prepared herself something to drink and left

in fact the only important thing in all this is that she is naked 😁

me the feats of sir Hakeem, I do not care completely ^^

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

could anyone upload the scene in the video section? 🤗