Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

it is certain that we cannot complain too much about the different girls who come to this apartment and it is these girls who make this apartment seem to be popular because we wonder which girl is going to pass by the door, an old partner or a new one fresh and innocent 🙂

on the other hand, what is unfortunate is that we can not appreciate as we would like this apartment with all these problems in terms of streaming, tickets are opened with the support of rlc by several members and yet nothing changes, it still becomes very frustrating :angel:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is certain that we cannot complain too much about the different girls who come to this apartment and it is these girls who make this apartment seem to be popular because we wonder which girl is going to pass by the door, an old partner or a new one fresh and innocent 🙂

on the other hand, what is unfortunate is that we can not appreciate as we would like this apartment with all these problems in terms of streaming, tickets are opened with the support of rlc by several members and yet nothing changes, it still becomes very frustrating :angel:

However ... I'm curious to see how this develops and whether the great Mr.B with its female history is exposed.

Il y a 3 heures, rebliz a dit :

06:45 they did it he is kind and understanding slow lot of oil 

🤣🤣  If kind and understanding includes screams of pain, angry shouts at "M" not to do what he was doing, pleadings to stop, etc.  🤣   Well, successful entry was achieved once the protests had died down, I guess - and "M" eventually found the right position... "This is OK", she said.  So that's alright then.

I'd be surprised if QuestionGirl makes a re-appearance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

🤣🤣  If kind and understanding includes screams of pain, angry shouts at "M" not to do what he was doing, pleadings to stop, etc.  🤣   Well, successful entry was achieved once the protests had died down, I guess - and "M" eventually found the right position... "This is OK", she said.  So that's alright then.

I'd be surprised if QuestionGirl makes a re-appearance.

Well she doesn't need to now cos he eventually succeeded and it's another girl ticked off his list...😒

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she doesn't need to now cos he eventually succeeded and it's another girl ticked off his list...😒

I think so too. QuestionGirl will not come back, I think. Somebody else will come back tonight. Mr.B apartment can already be renamed to fuck apartment 😕

14 hours ago, Teip2019 said:

He fucks himself through life. Today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

It starts already 🤣

I think secretly your all a bit jealous i believe most of you would like the chance to have a fresh girl each evening (by fresh i mean different)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fisherman said:

I think secretly your all a bit jealous i believe most of you would like the chance to have a fresh girl each evening (by fresh i mean different)

I guess I'm just weird, I was always a one woman kind of guy.  It was always easy to please my wife because I knew every inch of her body and what really ticked her clock!!  I have buddies that cheat on their wives every chance they get but that is something I never did.  Like I said, maybe i'm just weird...

25 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Not me...Maybe every other evening. I couldn't manage every night at my age...😏

• Haha 4