Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

3 hours ago, adamneve said:

other parts of conversations reveal that she feels that no one ..if not many in the workplace like her..hence the need and other reasons for her better life therapy (maybe) so with the breakdown of her relationship with Nikolai..the attention shown by the forever chasing Hakeem maybe a welcome boost.. basically attention.. and to be ...desired maybe?..

You should become her therapist

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ossichickk said:

You should become her therapist

I have listened to what they talk about, apart from AsianGirl who is there now..there is not much conversation form the others..RussianGirl and MadamRed....

QuestioGirl  is conversational gold..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

QG: how often do you drink?

Hkm: it makes me sleep comfortably.. i go to sleep so i don't disturb you at night.. (grinning) with my big dick:biggrin:

Hakeem pushes her button!!

Hkm: Does Nikolai know your coming here? (hehehe..:tongue:)

QG:  Why do you ask about him everytime??:sad:..

Hkm: Cos I know he's your best friend ..you tell him everything..

QG::dodgy:..  I don't tell him everything i told him i'm not coming tonight.... cos you dont' bring me my charger!!!

Hkm: what did he say..?

QG: :confused:He's like.. i don't see your charger on your bed it was like somewhere there i don't know where it is.....why it is you need to know about Nikolai and i:huh:...

Thanks Adam for your translations, a kiss

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

I have listened to what they talk about, apart from AsianGirl who is there now..there is not much conversation form the others..RussianGirl and MadamRed....

QuestioGirl  is conversational gold..:biggrin:

from your "she said...he said" posts, I believe you.

• Like 1