Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

there seems to be a lot of interpretation on your part but this conversation is interesting in several points, well done 😉
For those who may think that this apartment is fake, I think we have the answer that no, and that Hakeem is none other than a single guy who thinks with hi dick and  that he can get away with all the girls :biggrin:
Otherwise I like this girl, like the others because they act naturally in front of the cameras and this is appreciable, even if there will always be the doubt that they do not know what these cameras are really for

In the end, I never thought it would be the most interesting apartment ^^

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there seems to be a lot of interpretation on your part but this conversation is interesting in several points, well done 😉

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In the end, I never thought it would be the most interesting apartmen

Most welcome..mainly going on expressions and how they look at each other..then answer...but hey..they make it interesting..

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Asian girl again

Yeah  AsianBabe.. she rocks up at 22.35 probably finishing her "casting shoots:blush:" late so  she has decided to get another dose of  (you drive me crazy dick).. her words..

• Like 1

Hakeem is stupid!!:biggrin:. purely for the fact that each of his ladies..because of the frequency of visits are beginning to get comfortable leaving personal items.. soap[..creams.. chargers..compacts  (soon clothing)...he needs to make sure they take their belongings...

• Like 1