Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

23 minutes ago, Teip2019 said:

I think yesterday's girl must also live in the house where Hakeem lives. She was wearing slippers and I don't think she's walking on the street with it.

Probably the concierge told her about the number of ladies heading to his apt..a growing reputation..plus seeing how they walk heading out ..lol

• Haha 1

HTU needs to change the bed sheets or get new linen. 

RussianBabe spotted stains :confused: on the bed and thought is was her..checking herself ......and then she knew that she's not the only one........but thats the risk he runs constantly..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CurvyBabe went to the US on an exchange trip..New York Chicago, had a great time and met a lot of good people and enjoyed her work..then .....

CurvyBabe: Do you have cameras here?..(Hakeems face:undecided::confused:)

Hakeem: Like er...its...er.. du..!!

CurvyBabe: Like because when i was thinking of when i was fucking you sitting on you .. you know  I looking at what ..that.............when I am with you I get confused.. you speak so fast and then I'm like..sometimes I don't understand you.

Hakeem :How did you manage in America? How did you manage to pick up somebody then?

CurvyBabe: I teach English..

shocked Hakeem:confused: : you teach English?? Are you serious?

CurvyBabe shuts him down  : ok not now i wait Teacher for Itaky ..yeah?

Hakeem: So when you went to America was your english good?

CurvyBabe: no not good like now, but I think I was the best in the Czech group

Boring Language chat before CurvyBabe drops the bombshell and points to the cams!!!

Curvybabe: what is that......and that...on the wall

Hakeem.. : I told you before...

Image result for pinocchio growing nose gif

CurvyBabe: CAMERA!! (pointing at them)

Hakeem:  ..er..err artificial....err for my studio i need for..(looking scared)

CurvyBabe: Really??!!.. Thats it?

Hakeem: Its everywhere in the apartment.. (finally some truth)

CurvyBabe: And whats it for??

Hakeem: I told you for my studio have you forgot?..(panics.. looking very scared)

CurvyBabe: I know you told me about your studio but I thought you were doing music?

Hakeem: Yes I stopped because people don't pay money!!

Confused CurvyBabe still looking at the cams...looking uncomfortable as maybe realisation is becoming clearer....: what.. I mean what do you do with that? It makes sounds or noise or light?

Hakeem

Image result for pinocchio growing nose gif...It does nothing

CurvyBabe: I was asking if you had camera's here because what I was...or you..you know.turned that side (she noticed he looked at something)  I mean it was really good you know..you.. but i know it was really good with you  you know I think..

Hakeem and his ego escapes another night..

• Haha 1