Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

1 minute ago, ossichickk said:

then all it takes is a one pissed off guest suing the project afterwards to take it down?

Tell that to the countless of guests that have appeared on this and other voyeur sites throughout the years. Not everyone that enters the apartments know about the cams. Some do, some don't.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ossichickk said:

Well maybe they don't care either. It's not like they don't know what's going on. Before they come to the apartment they have to sign a contract so they can be broadcasted naked on the internet. I doubt any of them is coming in to the house in hopes of him being the one or thinking they found a boyfriend.

normally this is compulsory to have an agreement signed by people whose image will be used on the internet, especially when it is a question of nudity and sex, but in reality we realize that rlc is in border line with this , because many guests are not aware that they are being filmed, and this is the case for all hakeem sex plans !!! I also remember Kamila who brought a guy back to R1, and when he asked her why there were cameras, she lied to him saying that it was common in Russia when girls lived without men, in collocation !! !! and the guy had sex with her, without suspecting that he was playing live on the internet !!!! personally I wonder what could happen if one of the girls at hakeem, discovered that the whole planet saw him blow himself up? !!! it can be very damaging and ruin lives !!!!!

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

New day New girl

Looks that he prefer chubby girls

She was there last week.  They didn't have sex; they decided to go on a date first. He made me laugh though...he asked her if she wanted to suck his dick before she leaves.  🙂  She gave him a look, but I think she considered doing it for a moment.

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

She was there last week.  They didn't have sex; they decided to go on a date first. He made me laugh though...he asked her if she wanted to suck his dick before she leaves.  🙂  She gave him a look, but I think she considered doing it for a moment.

That guy is certainly a class act...:dodgy:

14 hours ago, bernt said:

Rlc devrait se faire rencontrer Masha et hakeem

I think they already know each other. I have this strange feeling that Hakeem got put on to RLC through Masha. 

Masha is on vacation so let's see if she stops by the lion's den to kick all the amateurs out. Honestly I would love to see them together but I don't think Hakeem can handle a girl like Masha even with all the practice he puts in.

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I think they already know each other. I have this strange feeling that Hakeem got put on to RLC through Masha. 

Masha is on vacation so let's see if she stops by the lion's den to kick all the amateurs out. Honestly I would love to see them together but I don't think Hakeem can handle a girl like Masha even with all the practice he puts in.

I do not think so. Masha and Hakeem are too different and don't really match.