Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

I have a strange feeling. I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position. I am not jealous, on the contrary, I have experience of dating more than one woman simultaneously, and it was very stressful and immoral from my side, i do not recommend it at all. But Hakeem does not care, he just fucks.

I vote for the Russian.

Impressed by Hakeem's handling of the apartment by himself. I hope he finds a women that will teach him how to slowdown. Judging form his choices of late there seems to be no complaining. Outstanding comeback my African friend.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Calle said:

I have a strange feeling. I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position. I am not jealous, on the contrary, I have experience of dating more than one woman simultaneously, and it was very stressful and immoral from my side, i do not recommend it at all. But Hakeem does not care, he just fucks.

It took you long enough...😏

• Like 4