Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

1 hour ago, Calle said:

I have a strange feeling. I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position. I am not jealous, on the contrary, I have experience of dating more than one woman simultaneously, and it was very stressful and immoral from my side, i do not recommend it at all. But Hakeem does not care, he just fucks.

Indeed, He does have his shortcomings but in my opinion the girls (I refer to the last three) are quite pleased, he gives them attention, (though his eyes are drawn to the TV) to feel that they are his only and unique

5 hours ago, Calle said:

I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position.

No one is claiming Hakeem is a saint or that he's even a nice guy and yes I agree he's definitely not the even halfway exciting at sex, BUT there are plenty of girls who fuck as much guys as Hakeem fucks girls.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position.

Really? yes this is a voyeur site...Hakeem has sex a lot and Leora masturbates a lot.... And trust me, if the women were not satisfied then they would not keep coming back to Hakeem, he gives them all oral and pleases them and he has the right size to satisfy . .... and chances are they know he is seeing other women, because if not , 1 or 2 of them would be over every night...This is 2020 age of tinder,  people have sex for no apparent reason except it feels good. if you want love then don't watch a voyeur site...Look what happened to Masha, she invited someone else to fuck her husband  and then he left with her.. This is not always about love.... sorry I just do not understand when people watch then judge...Just watch and enjoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Calle said:

I have a strange feeling. I watch RLC for seeing sex and naked women, but now I find myself thinking that Hakeem is a real bastard, changing from one woman to another, not having any special feelings for any of them. And what are his special talents in sex? He is a very monotonous lover, no excitement, just lazy thrusts usually in missionary position. I am not jealous, on the contrary, I have experience of dating more than one woman simultaneously, and it was very stressful and immoral from my side, i do not recommend it at all. But Hakeem does not care, he just fucks.

Well maybe they don't care either. It's not like they don't know what's going on. Before they come to the apartment they have to sign a contract so they can be broadcasted naked on the internet. I doubt any of them is coming in to the house in hopes of him being the one or thinking they found a boyfriend.

• Like 1

Hakeem and Russianbabe

Hakeem: are you ready to go again?

R/babe: hehe

Hakeem: Are you ready to go again.. I want to cum inside of you!!

R/Babe (blinks)..I think I understand.....

Hakeem: you want more?

R/Babe:  mm mm .. you dont?

Hakeem:  always. when I touch you my dick gets hard..