Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This is the question that is never answered. I only hear people saying they are unhappy but Never is there any solution or positive input.

Because they can't give one answer other than to try to degrade people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I gotta get in on this. Too good to pass on.

"Respect" isn't an issue.  There's no interaction in this peep show.  I can respect a profession (of which I have no respect for what anyone on RLC does). Does a 'john' respect a whore? If he did, he wouldn't be paying her to get laid. Same scenario. For the life of me I can't understand some of you who salivate Leora with words and place her on a pedestal (unless you're role playing/fantasizing).

The irony of it all is maybe none of us who tune in deserve any respect from our peers! Then again, I'm not asking for anyone's respect (and neither is Leora).  Just keep tuning in, pay RLC (should you so desire), and Leora couldn't give a crap whether or not you respect her (as long as the credit card charge goes through).

Oh, thank you. Dr. Phil for analyzing us. Isn't it amazing that certain things, persons or a single person, on this big Earth? Actually can make us happy. Sometimes this Leora ride is a little bumpy, but most of the time it's real smooth. So if this ride is draining the love, the joy, and the happiness from your life, May I suggest finding a new one?... Oh, by the way, can you do a little finger snapping after you read this?  That'll put you in a happy mood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh, thank you. Dr. Phil for analyzing us. Isn't it amazing that certain things, persons or a single person, on this big Earth? Actually can make us happy. Sometimes this Leora ride is a little bumpy, but most of the time it's real smooth. So if this ride is draining the love, the joy, and the happiness from your life, May I suggest finding a new one?... Oh, by the way, can you do a little finger snapping after you read this?  That'll put you in a happy mood.

Poopdick Pappy probably can't get it up long enough to wax nostalgic on his tiny penis for Leora, so give him a break. His forearms are too big to lift from jerking off to Wimpy and Sweet Pea.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Poopdick Pappy probably can't get it up long enough to wax nostalgic on his tiny penis for Leora, so give him a break. His forearms are too big to lift from jerking off to Wimpy and Sweet Pea.

😂.🤣🤣🤣.😂.😅.😁 LMAO

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Why get defensive?!  Did I hit a nerve (must have!).  It's OK to fantasize about her (as long as you know she's a fantasy and never will be your reality).

Some of you (and I am not directing this comment to esamders9863) need to get into an emotional relationship (your dog doesn't count). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1