B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

Kapitolina, unfortunately, has slowly become a successor to the 'soon-to-leave, but has yet to leave' Cindy.

You can argue she is worse than Cindy, cos other than her own room and the terrace, she rarely ventures anywhere else within the house.

At least Cindy gave us some looks from the living room and kitchen while doing nothing, while keeping her 'back to the shower cam' stance consistent.

I think very soon, people will start to email RLC and ask them if it is RLC policy to bring in such girls & keep them in the house even though they have left the project.

8 minutes ago, pat dupon said:

bonjour qui pourrais me dire qui est amelie et qui est assol une a un tatouage merci pour le renseignement

Assol est la fille qui à un tatouage dans le dos et qui porte une nuisette noire 

Amelie est la fille qui porte une nuisette bleue 

Elle se sont présentées à Ginger dans la cuisine quand elles mangeaient avec Kim 

Assol is the girl who has a tattoo on the back and who wears a black nightie

Amelie is the girl who wears a blue nightie

They introduced themselves to Ginger in the kitchen when they were eating with Kim

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The new girls are obviously still on page 1 of Nora's instruction booklet...'Candles at bath time'...I really hope they get to page 2...😏

Yes, not long to go and Nora has also driven out all personality and reality from these two girls. 🤬

Then they will performpseudo-lesbian Shows  like robotors and hold their genitals into the camera at every opportunity. 🤮

RLC is dead.