Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

go to bed early and get up early
radical change of the daily routine
the cat picture is almost finished, the eyes of the cats were painted today 🐱😻
I don't know if the pictures are for sale or private memories for Masha??

19 hours ago, AntEater said:

Masha and pussy getting some sun, cloudy day here in NY 😞

Sorry to derail the topic, but how's life going in NY? We mostly hear/read negative things from the media ever since the pandemic started.

Hope everything's fine on your end 👍

10 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Sorry to derail the topic, but how's life going in NY? We mostly hear/read negative things from the media ever since the pandemic started.

Hope everything's fine on your end 👍

Everything is good for the most part. Other than the obvious lockdown that is going on here and everywhere around the world everything else is pretty good. Everybody is starting to wear masks and while most people are off the streets there's still a fair amount of foot traffic. Supermarkets are stocked (in my NYC area at least) and everyone is just waiting to get back to work. It's very sad the number of people that have died but the good news is that NY overestimated the number of sick patients so we have a lot of free beds available and are not too overwhelmed in terms of supplies. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Everything is good for the most part. Other than the obvious lockdown that is going on here and everywhere around the world everything else is pretty good. Everybody is starting to wear masks and while most people are off the streets there's still a fair amount of foot traffic. Supermarkets are stocked (in my NYC area at least) and everyone is just waiting to get back to work. It's very sad the number of people that have died but the good news is that NY overestimated the number of sick patients so we have a lot of free beds available and are not too overwhelmed in terms of supplies. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Good to know you're doing well and that life is going better than what the media portrays. I only know about LA since my brother lives over there, and even though everything seems alright under the circumstances he keeps on telling me how many people just won't respect the lockdown rules and it's building a lot of frustration (lots of people hanging out in general and showing up at beaches and parks despite being closed). I was wondering how the situation was in NY since it's the hotbed of coronavirus in the US and how it compares to LA.

there is actually nothing to be said
Masha's daily routine....
tonight the picture of the mystical mermaid will be finished 🐙
apparently some details are still missing          🐬    🐟          🧜‍♀️

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

today at noon:
complicated online photo shoot!
photographer is somewhere in the world and gives instructions for the pictures📸🤷‍♂️

WTH is Masha doing? Outsourcing photography shoots to India? I didn't even know that was possible.

8 minutes ago, AntEater said:

WTH is Masha doing? Outsourcing photography shoots to India? I didn't even know that was possible.

In times of the corona
Agencies are resourceful
how does it work with the camera setting, image section, etc?🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

In times of the corona
Agencies are resourceful
how does it work with the camera setting, image section, etc?🤷‍♂️

That's what I'm trying to figure out, so many questions, so little answers lol. Do you know what it's for, did they happen to mention? She's always doing these psychedelic earth mother photo shoots.