Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

Masha is the only person on the site in isolation all by herself.  I appreciate the effort she's putting in- shows everyday plus a new batch of toys.  Hopefully she can keep it up until the quarantine is over.  Thank you Masha! 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2020 at 2:19 AM, woodyj627 said:

Could someone explain to me when I go to hotscopes.net  I keep getting this stupid website saying my computer is infected?   I never had this problem before.  Did anyone else have this problem? 

woody go to extensions and install poper blocker for popups and adguard ad blocker thats all you need.

Today she has cleared everything up on the cam even spoke English. In a video she said she would receive followers on social media's available only from Italy and England and some private from Russia. Initially she said she would not accept them all. Maybe she'll play it that she is virgin . By the end of the corona virus I hope to collect her stuff and leave. I was tired enough to see her five years. The masturbate show starts and I change the apartment or page. It's been so many years here, I expect something fresh from rlc, time to retire. All this is my opinion.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:00 AM, woodyj627 said:

thanks for the tip mofo

ya thx for ad block idea.... I get them constantly... if I X them right away they go away...some have a pop up in the frame that you can repeatedly try to x out but sometimes it gors away but blocks access to my other  menus?? so it takes a re-start... I will try ad block   but I think it is more of a virus ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya thx for ad block idea.... I get them constantly... if I X them right away they go away...some have a pop up in the frame that you can repeatedly try to x out but sometimes it gors away but blocks access to my other  menus?? so it takes a re-start... I will try ad block   but I think it is more of a virus ...

No need for a re-start.  Ctrl/Alt/Del click on task manager, under the processes tab, click on your browser and click the end task button in the bottom corner of the TM box.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No need for a re-start.  Ctrl/Alt/Del click on task manager, under the processes tab, click on your browser and click the end task button in the bottom corner of the TM box.

been through that many times … I end task on multiple windows (and the "this page is having a problem etc")   but it blocks access to all of them.... there was one time I did something  successful with TM but anyway re-start seemed only solution but thx all the same 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, hondarellas said:

Today she has cleared everything up on the cam even spoke English. In a video she said she would receive followers on social media's available only from Italy and England and some private from Russia. Initially she said she would not accept them all. Maybe she'll play it that she is virgin . By the end of the corona virus I hope to collect her stuff and leave. I was tired enough to see her five years. The masturbate show starts and I change the apartment or page. It's been so many years here, I expect something fresh from rlc, time to retire. All this is my opinion.

Personaly hope she never leaves,Its because Masha i found some very atractive guests(some are even among my fav ever),one of the few places left that still recieve guests,special guests with frequency.The way site is if masha leaves they will turn this Italian house in just another bs style Barca house.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1