Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

7 minutes ago, AntEater said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out, so many questions, so little answers lol. Do you know what it's for, did they happen to mention? She's always doing these psychedelic earth mother photo shoots.

if I heard right
Mascha has a contract with an agency
The agency organizes the photo shoot or arranges the appointment
It's extra money for Masha

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

if I heard right
Mascha has a contract with an agency
The agency organizes the photo shoot or arranges the appointment
It's extra money for Masha

Oh wow I didn't know she was a full-fledged model and she's still working through the covid, good for her! Thanks.

Masha has a strict schedule that starts at 6:00 a.m.
works hard on her body and is not yet satisfied with the weight
Granny in Russia (via Skype) is concerned about whether the child eats enough.☝️👵
Granny is a very fun person. They speak almost every day

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha has a strict schedule that starts at 6:00 a.m.
works hard on her body and is not yet satisfied with the weight
Granny in Russia (via Skype) is concerned about whether the child eats enough.☝️👵
Granny is a very fun person. They speak almost every day

Granny is right. Masha has lost a lot of weight. It is noticeable around her face.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AntEater said:

Granny is right. Masha has lost a lot of weight. It is noticeable around her face.

😢 I loved the little weight she had put on.

• Like 1

Hello Masha …. If you read this.... I wish you had company as you are a lovely social person. I wish you get some people togetherness soon.. You are a renaissance woman and your diverse interests, and talents in art, exercise , and wellness lifestyle and your beautiful sensuality  are keeping you sane.... I admire you and this period has shown your ?fans / how sophisticated you are as whole person. ….. take care beautiful.... KISS    ciao

• Like 2

Masha is keeping with her strict diet of boiled eggs and salad. She's really taking this modeling thing seriously. Something tells me Masha will be a totally different person after this lockdown. She has matured a lot even from just a year and a half ago when D+S were still there. Boring for us, but good for her.

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Masha is keeping with her strict diet of boiled eggs and salad. She's really taking this modeling thing seriously. Something tells me Masha will be a totally different person after this lockdown. She has matured a lot even from just a year and a half ago when D+S were still there. Boring for us, but good for her.

well said....true observation all your points.... (didn't know she was modelling...

• Thanks 1

Quarantine will be eased slightly in Italy next week
Masha then has the opportunity to go outside longer. 🏃‍♀️
Today she bought better speakers for the computer on the desk. I think she also wants to buy a better microphone 🎤, although the apartment has too much background noise (traffic and neighbors) and sound recordings are difficult.📣🚑....
I admire the iron discipline and strong will with which she copes with these difficult times 👍

• Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, rado07 said:

Quarantine will be eased slightly in Italy next week
Masha then has the opportunity to go outside longer. 🏃‍♀️
Today she bought better speakers for the computer on the desk. I think she also wants to buy a better microphone 🎤, although the apartment has too much background noise (traffic and neighbors) and sound recordings are difficult.📣🚑....
I admire the iron discipline and strong will with which she copes with these difficult times 👍

• Upvote 1