Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

• happyone changed the title to Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

Isee that the perfect tight ass cleaning lady has returned to show us her superb ass and those perky titties. I do prefer the short shorts over the skin tight leggings though. A little less tight tank top that would give us little better look at those nice tits would help too. I am not bitching though as I think she would be a good addition to the apartment more on a permanent basis.

• Like 2

big project today for the cleaning lady🧽
The Jalusien are cleaned
Now the bedroom Jalusie has a knot and needs to be untangled
The cleaning lady comes home late today 🌜🏃‍♀️
Masha orders clothes online, the cleaning lady is measured for the size of the clothes

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

big project today for the cleaning lady🧽
The Jalusien are cleaned
Now the bedroom Jalusie has a knot and needs to be untangled
The cleaning lady comes home late today 🌜🏃‍♀️
Masha orders clothes online, the cleaning lady is measured for the size of the clothes

She deserves to take a good shower after all the great work she has done and she know the way :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:42 AM, santosh said:

i am really curious with the pet in the bathtub all the time Masha is in there..??????

I know I don't know how this is not talked about more here. Every time I see it I'm not sure how to feel about it. Weird or cute?

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Isee que la femme de ménage parfaite de cul serré est revenue pour nous montrer son cul superbe et ces seins perky. Je préfère cependant le short court au legging moulant. Un débardeur un peu moins serré qui nous donnerait un peu mieux ces beaux seins aiderait aussi. Je ne suis pas en train de râler, car je pense qu'elle serait un bon ajout à l'appartement de manière plus permanente.

quoi !  j'ai raté la visite de la femme de ménage ah zut !

what!  I missed the visit of the cleaning lady ah zut!

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

grand projet aujourd'hui pour la femme de ménage 🧽
Les Jalusiennes sont nettoyées
Maintenant, la chambre Jalusie a un nœud et doit être démêlé
La femme de ménage rentre tard aujourd'hui today 🏃‍♀️
Masha commande des vêtements en ligne, la femme de ménage est mesurée pour la taille de la vêtements

16 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

quoi !  j'ai raté la visite de la femme de ménage ah zut !

what!  I missed the visit of the cleaning lady ah zut!

Elle a nettoyé toute les fenêtres de l'appartement, et elle met du cœur à l'ouvrage :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I know I don't know how this is not talked about more here. Every time I see it I'm not sure how to feel about it. Weird or cute?

it is one of the rare cat breeds that loves water
I find it rather fun and it changes the habit we can have with our own animals

• Like 1