Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What exactly? Nina and Kira's wedding or the arrival of this guest at their home?
Because otherwise the guest came more than once

Unless I'm wrong about this person but the one I have in mind didn't have that weight before

The visit of the two women who were also there yesterday.

If you want to watch something hilarious, check replay from around 21:26 to 21:40+  Poor Kira keeps getting dive-bombed by Breakfast and Lunch while she is trying to eat her dinner.  She has the cutest flinch when they flutter around her.  Also, a selfie of Butch who is just chillin on the sofa.  

flinch2.JPG

attacked1.JPG

butchselfie2.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

il y a 29 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

If you want to watch something hilarious, check replay from around 21:26 to 21:40+  Poor Kira keeps getting dive-bombed by Breakfast and Lunch while she is trying to eat her dinner.  She has the cutest flinch when they flutter around her.  Also, a selfie of Butch who is just chillin on the sofa.  

the rehearsal of the film Hitchcocks

bandicam 2020-03-20 00-15-35-539.jpg

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

That is pretty entertaining.  Thanks for pointing it out.  The birds do seem to want to nest in Kira's hair and it looks like she check's once in a while to make sure they didn't poop.  She goes from slight annoyed looking to a combination laugh/smile.  I'll see if I can do something with the video tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

This is all "for the birds".  And I would not have trusted Butch and Sundance the way the girls did

Agree, that mess would be too much even for Hairball to handle.  Even Kira's hand vac was running out of juice, you can hear it slloowwwlllyyy dying to the point I doubt it was even sucking anything up.  Nina is most attentive and most receptive to the birds, and talks to them constantly, so methinks it was her idea to get them.  A side benefit of the birds that some may not have noticed: Nina has not done the ADHD "nervous bunny leg hop" she is famous for since their arrival.  Coincidence?  Can birds be coping/therapy animals?  

• Like 3

il y a 25 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

Can birds be coping/therapy animals? 

Hmmm!  I think so.  It's well known that elderly ladies in particular like to keep birds, it's that mothering/caring instinct that kicks in with them.  They like to have something to do, and to chat with, and birds are ideal in that (sometimes) they can be taught to talk back.  Nobody knew this at the time they bought them, but they will be the ideal pets for them in these troubled times.  Something else to keep them entertained.  Oh and I think it was DEFINITELY Nina's idea.  I hope she continues to look after them herself, and not leave it for yet something else Kira has to sort out.  No! I'm trying very hard not to be nasty, but she does have a short attention span at times.  Except with her phone.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1