The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

the people who run this board failed to do their job to grow cc. they stopped putting cc first and instead started doing nothing, picking sides, and more importantly allowing influencial members to use them as their very own personal hammers to enforce their adgendas. the moderators became tools. moos54 is the worst offender in this regard. they own him. the goal of the vhtv forums and some of the rlc clubs is to hurt cc so badly that the admin will ban people like you and i. they want total control over the forums even if they have to destroy it to meet their ends. ironically enough, they will say the same of us. we are that powerful i guess. 

Gee...This sound like it should be in the political threads. It's perfect Democrat agenda fodder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have got to be shitting me Amy3,  you actually got banned from posting in the Rants section?  That's what this thread is for, so people can kill each other in hear and the mods stay out of it.  If you don't mind me asking, what did you say that got you banned from this section for a month??

Where is Amy?? She just disappeared!!

Thanks @miscvoyeur I was wondering what all the shit was about. Too bad all of the posts were deleted or at least I think they were, so I could read the crescendo to the Ban Hammer.

Who's next in your sites Stone? With 14 people so far liking, thumbs up and thanking you for the move, I feel there are a few more coming to clean up the animosity around here.

Now if you can turn off the permissions for private clubs and limit the amount of people allowed in  a PM, you may just make this board a public forum again instead of a personal coffee klatch.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ilovetowatch said:

Excuse me for my confusion StnCld316... however was your recent replay meant for me or someone else??? I never caused Amy nor anyone else problems on CC. Can you clarify please?

His response had nothing to do with you. I was just showing you what happened to Amy. StnCld banned him because some stupid shit he was saying in another thread.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just read that Spain is the worst European country regarding the Covid-19 ... They are in a critical situation ... Talking about nearly 5000 new cases everyday ... 

and this surprises you?  how on earth could this possibly be a shock to anyone with the way those whores carry on on a daily basis!!  Spain is a place of sin and it doesn't shock me that they are now in trouble with Covid-19.  There is a ton of drug use in Spain and with that comes sharing and sharing in more ways than one!!