The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Maybe because he also had his name in the project, his name is Damon

The couple they formed separated following the events that led to the closure of B3

Bullshit, but you heard it folks...straight from the horses mouth!!  Damon was not Damira's boyfriend, he was her fuck toy for the project!!

From the one picture I've seen of Ariana from the pictures thread, she reminds me a lot of Milana.    Her facial features are very similar and I wish there was a better picture of her eyes be cause I bet they even look more similar.  Does anybody else she the resemblance?

Milana was here with her partner in crime CoCo years ago.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the one picture I've seen of Ariana from the pictures thread, she reminds me a lot of Milana.    Her facial features are very similar and I wish there was a better picture of her eyes be cause I bet they even look more similar.  Does anybody else she the resemblance?

Milana was here with her partner in crime CoCo years ago.

I remember Milana, even though I wasn't premium back then. She was lovely. She gave RLC the finger just before she left, if my memory serves me right...

She does look a little like her. In NV her 1st night, her profile reminded me a little of Kristy...

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I remember Milana, even though I wasn't premium back then. She was lovely. She gave RLC the finger just before she left, if my memory serves me right...

She does look a little like her. In NV her 1st night, her profile reminded me a little of Kristy...

OK thanks Naga.  Yes, she gave the viewers the finger.  Kristy huh...it's was hard to see it from one pic.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've been around RLC longer than you have Moos, I know all about their sorry asses!!  END OF DISCUSSION!!

I have no doubt that you are older than me compared to RLC and CC, which I find heartbreaking for you because you have been inflicting yourself a torture for several years on something that you do not appreciate

Unless you try to tell us that for all these years you have always been a premium member of RLC and that you watch the life of Nelly and Bogdan every day to allow yourself to say that you do not like them, which would mean that you've been lying to everyone for a very long time :biggrin:

For my part, I have only been present on CC and premium member of RLC for 5 years, the beginning of the participation of this couple that you do not like, I knew them when they were in Italy, then in Russia and finally now in Spain, I can tell you how they are when they quarrel, when they receive family or friends, I can tell you about the day of their wedding and all the things that they have been willing to share over the years, on the other hand I don't think you can do the same

Compared to what I can see on the forum, you hate and despise everyone, be it RLC, the participants in this project and especially the premium members who appreciate this project
However this does not prevent you from begging for videos or photos of the participants of this project and there are still members who are nice enough to do it.

For my part, it's been a long time since I understood that you took everyone for idiots :biggrin:

• Like 2