B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Did it work?

It relieved the constant itching, but the doc said it is not curable, so repeat use will be needed. I also got it in my ear canals-so when I wash my scalp, I also put some in the ear canals.

Still get the occasional itch, but nothing like before and no dandruff from my scalp--

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I have seen Kapitolina touch her pussy and smell her fingers. So I decided to see when she showered last. Looks like Feb. 27th ( I checked twice). If so, that's fucked up.

but you have to take and think she is friends with joy .just as worthless as joy is....

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but you have to take and think she is friends with joy .just as worthless as joy is....

It was confirmed they are sisters, and at least Joy showers daily. I can't believe Joy fucks a guy 3 times on camera with no shyness, but won't bate on camera.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It was confirmed they are sisters, and at least Joy showers daily. I can't believe Joy fucks a guy 3 times on camera with no shyness, but won't bate on camera.

was it her b/f ..or just a RLC PAYING CLIENT.....THAT WAS WILLING TO BE ON RLC ..BUT JUST LOOK .AT BEFORE AND NOW SHE IS DOING THE VERY SAME...….

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

was it her b/f ..or just a RLC PAYING CLIENT.....THAT WAS WILLING TO BE ON RLC ..BUT JUST LOOK .AT BEFORE AND NOW SHE IS DOING THE VERY SAME...….

We will never know, but it seemed like he was her boyfriend. I think maybe it is time for these 2 to go after a month.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND I KNOW THAT THE RLC TOP MOD ON CC MOOS54 .IS GOING TO COME AND TELL ME JUST HOW WRONG I AM …..

• Haha 1

NIGHT HARLEY.....AND AS YOU CAN SEE I DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY  ABOUT RLC ...and I know with the caps on ...i should not do it but i do pay ccc ..so i think if cc has nothing to do with RLC IN NOWAY ..LIKE ALL THE MODS SAY IT SHOULD NOT MATTER .BUT AS ALL THE OLD TIMERS KNOW CC IS RUN BY RLC..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Noticed all these vids but none on Joy . Anyone have video of them ? 

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

NIGHT HARLEY.....AND AS YOU CAN SEE I DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY  ABOUT RLC ...and I know with the caps on ...i should not do it but i do pay ccc ..so i think if cc has nothing to do with RLC IN NOWAY ..LIKE ALL THE MODS SAY IT SHOULD NOT MATTER .BUT AS ALL THE OLD TIMERS KNOW CC IS RUN BY RLC..

🤣🤣🤣

how do you want us to take you seriously saying this 

50 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

not all women masturbate necessarily and then in this room that she shares with Kapitolina, it's not easy to have a moment of intimacy

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND I KNOW THAT THE RLC TOP MOD ON CC MOOS54 .IS GOING TO COME AND TELL ME JUST HOW WRONG I AM …..

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

🤣🤣🤣

how do you want us to take you seriously saying this 

AND JUST  LIKE I SAID THE RLC MOD ..WOULD DO ..🤣🤣..AND JUST LOOK IF I WAS RIGHT ..THANK YOU FOR SHOWING JUST THAT YOU ARE WORKINMG FOR RLC...🤣🤣..BUT ALL THAT PAY TO BE ON CC THAT IS RUN BY RLC ALLREADT KNEW THAT THEY HAD THEIR MOD .ON CC TO COME AND TELL THAT WE ..WHO PAY FOR RLC AND CC ...ARE ALL WRONG .AND THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DID IS JUST SHOW YOUR TRUE SELF …….🤣🤣

• Like 1