B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

These 2 new girls never turn their lights on. I guess they really think we can't see them.

probably ๐Ÿ™‚,we can see them but with some color it would be much better ! of course everyone taking shower in the darkย ๐Ÿ˜žย it's called reallife...

they live like moles

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

with lights ^^ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย 

don't know why when i click on the link the page won't load, is it the candle bath moment?ย 

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't know why when i click on the link the page won't load, is it the candle bath moment?ย 

@moos54ย and @Noldusย i know why it's because of ABP (adblockplus) i tried to desactivate on camcaps and it's working now

i was talkingย about taking shower with light on, the only thing i saw with them for the moment is shower in the dark and one candle bath

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

no it's the two girls topless this morningย 

Amelie 08:09:30 and 12:07:35

Assol 09:01:50

Just now, firewall said:

@moos54ย and @Noldusย i know why it's because of ABP (adblockplus) i tried to desactivate on camcaps and it's working now

i was talkink about taking shower with light on, the only thing i saw with them for the moment is shower in the dark and one candle bath

I think we all want these girls to take showers without being in the dark but for the moment I prefer to hang on to what I can have interesting, and for the moment, it's to be able to see these topless girls during the day, it shows that they are not so shy in the end and that they may just need a little time to get used to the cameras

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

with lights ^^ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย 

ย 

Pretty sure they call that daylight. Pretty hard to avoid. I'm talking about night, when you have to turn a light on.๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Pretty sure they call that daylight. Pretty hard to avoid. I'm talking about night, when you have to turn a light on.๐Ÿ˜

when a girl doesn't want to show anything, she does it perfectly, Cherry's friend is the perfect example, she managed to take showers in the middle of the day without being able to see anything

I understand that she was only a guest but it is just to illustrate my words

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

What is the deal with Kapitolina's scalp....She has been scratching it every night since her first day here....

...and she seems to have an issue with nose now cos she's picking it...๐Ÿ˜