B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

AND JUST  LIKE I SAID THE RLC MOD ..WOULD DO ..🤣🤣..AND JUST LOOK IF I WAS RIGHT ..THANK YOU FOR SHOWING JUST THAT YOU ARE WORKINMG FOR RLC...🤣🤣..BUT ALL THAT PAY TO BE ON CC THAT IS RUN BY RLC ALLREADT KNEW THAT THEY HAD THEIR MOD .ON CC TO COME AND TELL THAT WE ..WHO PAY FOR RLC AND CC ...ARE ALL WRONG .AND THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DID IS JUST SHOW YOUR TRUE SELF …….🤣🤣

AND IF ANY ONE THINKS .THAT CC IS NOT PART OF RLC ..JUST LOOK IF THEIR TOP MOD ..HAD TO SAY TO ME .BUT I CAN SEE WHAT I SAID RLC TOP MOD WILL DELETE.IT ALL

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND JUST  LIKE I SAID THE RLC MOD ..WOULD DO ..🤣🤣..AND JUST LOOK IF I WAS RIGHT ..THANK YOU FOR SHOWING JUST THAT YOU ARE WORKINMG FOR RLC...🤣🤣..BUT ALL THAT PAY TO BE ON CC THAT IS RUN BY RLC ALLREADT KNEW THAT THEY HAD THEIR MOD .ON CC TO COME AND TELL THAT WE ..WHO PAY FOR RLC AND CC ...ARE ALL WRONG .AND THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DID IS JUST SHOW YOUR TRUE SELF …….🤣🤣

So you have the right to say that you like to see things coming from a product like RLC but the others cannot and are directly put in the RLC defender box? you realize that you are really ridiculous don't you?
Unless you are a member paying by RLC to say that you like to see Leora's apartment
So are you an employee of RLC?

39 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

NIGHT HARLEY.....AND AS YOU CAN SEE I DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY  ABOUT RLC ...and I know with the caps on ...i should not do it but i do pay ccc ..so i think if cc has nothing to do with RLC IN NOWAY ..LIKE ALL THE MODS SAY IT SHOULD NOT MATTER .BUT AS ALL THE OLD TIMERS KNOW CC IS RUN BY RLC..

double-facepalm.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND IF ANY ONE THINKS .THAT CC IS NOT PART OF RLC ..JUST LOOK IF THEIR TOP MOD ..HAD TO SAY TO ME .BUT I CAN SEE WHAT I SAID RLC TOP MOD WILL DELETE.IT ALL

yes I am the big bad wolf, and that is why you still have the right to say what you think on this forum and to say bad things about me or other moderators :angel:

30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

What the hell are you smoking 🚬 dude? RLC and cc are one in the same.😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So you have the right to say that you like to see things coming from a product like RLC but the others cannot and are directly put in the RLC defender box? you realize that you are really ridiculous don't you?
Unless you are a member paying by RLC to say that you like to see Leora's apartment
So are you an employee of RLC?

SORRY BUT I DO PAY RLC ..NOT LIKE YOU THAT IS PAID BY RLC ..I DO HAVE TO PAY TO SEE ALL OF RLC ..AND THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU MOOSE54 

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

SORRY BUT I DO PAY RLC ..NOT LIKE YOU THAT IS PAID BY RLC ..I DO HAVE TO PAY TO SEE ALL OF RLC ..AND THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU MOOSE54 

What is your proof.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

BUT AS ALL THE OLD TIMERS KNOW CC IS RUN BY RLC..

I've been on CC since January 4, 2014 and RLC since Nov 2013 and this thought never occurred to me. Frankly, I don't care. I say what I think and argue with those that want to insult my comments. Otherwise, I enjoy chatting and reading what others say and think and feel privileged to be able to exchange these thoughts with others from all over the World.

• Like 6