B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

16 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

What is the deal with Kapitolina's scalp....She has been scratching it every night since her first day here....

An anti dandruff shampoo probably would be a good idea--

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and she seems to have an issue with nose now cos she's picking it...😏

She seems to do that quite often---can't help her here--except recommend mittens 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I think the problem is in the room. Maybe there's something that forces the girls to stay in bed. That would explain Joy and Kapitolina's apathy.

I wouldn't mind them being in the beds all the time if they did something other than sleeping and staring at their phone.

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think so, she took out a cigarette. It was cold outside so she probably went to smoke in the bathroom instead.

Most girls need more than 6 minutes to rub one out I think 🤣

Some girls only need a few minutes......remember Evelyn?

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Some girls only need a few minutes......remember Evelyn?

Yea some do but not for most girls and for Kapitolina yesterday I think.

It is also strange why RLC allows her to DO-NOTHING for so many days. I mean of cos if she does nothing RLC pays her nothing, win-win for them in some sense but it sucks for the audience.

• Like 1

Il y a 16 heures, moos54 a dit :

next time look better and read people's posts better because he just wondered why he couldn't read the replay links, he just figured out why

I hate it when people refuse to acknowledge what was said and only pick up on what benefits them.

It was clear what was he talking about.

Le 3/2/2020 à 5:59 AM, firewall a dit :

@moos54 and @Noldus i know why it's because of ABP (adblockplus) i tried to desactivate on camcaps and it's working now

i was talking about taking shower with light on, the only thing i saw with them for the moment is shower in the dark and one candle bath

45 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It is also strange why RLC allows her to DO-NOTHING for so many days. I mean of cos if she does nothing RLC pays her nothing, win-win for them in some sense but it sucks for the audience.

I think they get something for being there, but a bonus if you do something besides look at your phone.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I think she has fleas always scratching?

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I hate it when people refuse to acknowledge what was said and only pick up on what benefits them.

It was clear what was he talking about.

Except that you are looking for a controversy where there is none, we both understand very well the words of one or the other and apparently he has a lot more humor than you :biggrin:
I should not even be surprised coming from a person like you who is simply present on this forum to complain and have his teenage crisis :angel: