Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

QuestionGirl is now not afraid to bring up any topic. She appears to really want to get to know him and how he thinks about certain topics... as previously I have posted in their unfolding conversations. I have tried to show good bad and caring sides of Hakeem which can sometimes go unnoticed... is he honest with his answers?

Well that would be up for debate, but QuestionGirl appears to be up for the challenge and dives straight in.. while watching Batman, this came out (see below).   is Hakeem honest, pandering to give her an answer to shock her, or..deep down just being truthful in plain sight thinking that she may think he is just joking?..

QG:   .:biggrin:...lets talk about.racism..!!....  Do you really don't hate white people....after all we did...after all we did to you?.. do you not hate us?

Hkm: .........Naaa

QG: nice...

Hkm:....I'm getting back at your ancestors   :dodgy:. when i fold your hands back  ,,when I fk you so badly

QG: hahahaha..hahaha..

Hkm:dodgy:....

Just a short one...a lot of the conversation is lost to the loud TV....

More to follow..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, franklin said:

Not quite fully successful - when Asian Babe sat in the bathtub a couple of days ago she complained about "so many hairs" on the shower head.
March 11 - 22:40:10 on Replay.

...and he's bald! 🤣

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"I think he likes her"🤣.Obviously Hakeem "likes" all the woman's he can manipulate and manage to get them to bed,sofa.Hope none of them barrows him their credit cards😂.

You makes yor life easy you are looking the picture as is, you do not distinguish between X and Y. try to watch the details more carefully There are differences in attitude and tolerance for each

• Upvote 1

Hakeem Hakeem Hakeem:blush:    ..he just won't learn that not all women can just accept his offerring of 30 seconds of foreplay and then wham bam..thank you mam,,,,,:exclamation:..

QuestionGirl has again got to read the riot act and then some.. to stop him in his tracks.....literally!  (it gets a little explicit)

Whilst in bed..

QG: if you want you stay in our flat on friday and make it a dormitory  

Hkm: huh?

QG: If you want you can stay in our place on friday so that we have it as a dormitory eventually.... its one big dormitory...

FUMBLE  KISSY FUMBLE

Hkm:   none of this will be possible there is no harm in trying

QG: lets try the position that i sent you yesterday....what?   (Hakeem pulls her night clothes) hey  carefull!! i paid 2 thousand for that:dodgy:

Hkm: come on lets try and if its gonna go in      (  she reaches for condom/lube)

QG:  we had sex like ..twice..

Hkm:  do you think its going to go in still?

QG: why not.. we have had sex twice already

KISS FUMBLE KISSY  failed.......

Hkm: come back here and let me cuddle you...seriously

QG: why are you laughing?..why are you laughing?...why are you laughing??

Hkm: I'm not laughing    QG:  you are!!

SHOP TALK YADDA YADDA

Hkm: i could cum inside of you WHEN YOU'RE WET without foreplay..

QG:   thats the foreplay... that makes me wet

Hkm:.. you  are wet already..i'm going to fk you!!!

ARGUE.....

QG: OK..ITS A NICE MOMENT TO DISCUSS THIS   :dodgy:   you know what.. I can tell you

Hkm: i want you to get used to me. thats what I am trying to do. I want you to make you get used to me.. i need to fk for a long time before i can slide in.. I don't want that

QG: ..:dodgy:  now well actually i will tell you  thats the way it happens with women.

Hkm..  it may be so that we can have a quickie with us....

QG: we can but it depends on the context of the situation.... thats the way it works for  the women.. and all women are different.. i'm not mad  I'm just explaining because you can't judge me.

Hkm: because you know only your body

QG:. not only mine because I read a book about women. Because all women are different. For some women it dosen't matter but for me it matters:undecided:    Ok I have a book and i will bring it to you and we will read this moment together.. i don't like it when you judge me by other women. Yes.. its like that for me .. yes I need longer foreplay

Hkm...(getting flustered..:confused:)..Christ!!! i never judges you.. you still don't get the basis of what  I am trying to say...I'm trying to do is make you get used to me...

QG:..:dodgy:. No i got it.. i did  i am used to you already.. its just me its not because I'm not used to you  just because I need longer foreplay

Hkm:..your pussy is tight...:dodgy: and i'm trying to make you get used to you to get used to my deeeek...its a good thing your pussy is tight..don't you get what I am saying  its a good thing that you get used to me..

QG.........you know I have had sex like four times in my life so far..

Hkm........:undecided:.!!!................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. (thinking of a previous comment she made.. I guess this is a wrong time to be a virgin").................................................................................................................................ok...

More to follow?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not so sure. Obviously she doesn't know what we do, but quite a few of her questions are pretty deep...

Indeed NagaC...she is not afraid to ask...no roundabout ways.. straight to it....part of what makes her interesting..

• Like 1