Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Or maybe RLC has woken up and decided to send Hakeem on his way.   :biggrin:

Think about it gentlemen, why would RLC or anyone else for that matter want to close down one of the best “cash cows” that they have had in a while.  I must imagine that the subscription rate for the site must have increased due to Mr. H’s new and plentiful activities, along with the increased bandwidth usage or people watching this apartment live and also by replay.  These two items have to be monitored along with this discussion site to tell the powers in charge to not only leave him alone, but see if there is any way they can help to keep the interest up.

Sorry, but I don’t think anything short of a police or WHO raid could shut this apartment down.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It is Adam...but I didn't think you tuned into this apt much...😏

Lol.. its the story to the (maybe downfall)thats interesting and how he swings the lead with all of these ladies... his comments on the racial point that QuestionGirl raised... I find most disturbing and that he was prepared to voice them here.. mmmm..

I get asked quite often about this and  i know how I would answer.. however.. sometimes truth in plain sight can be taken as  a whim...comedy prose..a knee jerk reaction .. or simply the plain truth.....is Hakeem on a mission?:dodgy:...

1 hour ago, Chipper said:

Think about it gentlemen, why would RLC or anyone else for that matter want to close down one of the best “cash cows” that they have had in a while.  I must imagine that the subscription rate for the site must have increased due to Mr. H’s new and plentiful activities, along with the increased bandwidth usage or people watching this apartment live and also by replay.  These two items have to be monitored along with this discussion site to tell the powers in charge to not only leave him alone, but see if there is any way they can help to keep the interest up.

Sorry, but I don’t think anything short of a police or WHO raid could shut this apartment down.

You are absolutely right,rlc is so dead that a house with sex activity like this is very important to site and to bring money.Is all about money,doesn't matter how bad Person Hakeem is,or the big lier and manipulative person he is,what matters to rlc and most viewers  is the girls he brings(even if most of them look at best average)and how much they fuck.Zero chances rlc is even tiking closing place.

16 hours ago, franklin said:

23.00 And all is forgiven.  Asian Babe has taken all the blame, apologised, and is all lovey dovey again, and Mr B acting as if nothing ever happened.

Going to watch later...looks very interesting..

So Hakeem yells at her when he is in the bathroom and tells her to go and get dressed and wait in the living room..He basically dismissed her..

Upset..she throws herself on the bed..disturbing other female hair settling on her arm.. red hair.. that has not been cleaned away.. hence her looking in between the pillows.. her look says it all..

she is..amazing in her style,, calm and to the point..like QuestionGirl..sat down with him still nude like all is well  waited for him to turn the volume down.... and then...:tongue:

AG: Are you single?

Hkm: of course

AG: how many other women are you seeing?    

Hkm::confused:..Image result for explosion gif. why would you come up with that question?

AG: Because i saw hairs down the pillows..

Hkm: i dont..stonfnoktkrpmb... how did you come up with that??

AG:..:cry:..:cry:......

Hkm: i will tell you something..i am not seeing anyone else..

Image result for pinocchio nose gif

AG:..:cry::cry:..how many lies have you told me???

Hkm:  Christ.. can you not start now!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hakeem has QuestionGirl and AsianGirl who are in deeply with him and maybe he has begun to realise the full cost of deception..

He had to.. eventually comfort AsianGirl...how could he not!! she said I gave you my full trust   and    " would it be so bad if I got pregnant?"... and even gave him a get out clause if he was seeing others but.. as usual he lied and lied and lied and lied...........

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Hakeem has QuestionGirl and AsianGirl who are in deeply with him and maybe he has begun to realise the full cost of deception..

He had to.. eventually comfort AsianGirl...how could he not!! she said I gave you my full trust   and    " would it be so bad if I got pregnant?"... and even gave him a get out clause if he was seeing others but.. as usual he lied and lied and lied and lied...........

He would probably tell her that it couldn't be his and convince her that it isn't 😑

However, it is reckless on both their parts not to insist on condoms or birth control measures (especially her)  as it is not a matter of trust, but of common sense. 

• Like 2