Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

QG is off the rails today............ Not sure if she is drunk or just crazy?  QG is over the top freaking out over the virus situation, rightfully so about being cautions, but wow she is almost on the verge of a breakdown.

56 minutes ago, merz28 said:

QG is off the rails today............ Not sure if she is drunk or just crazy?  QG is over the top freaking out over the virus situation, rightfully so about being cautions, but wow she is almost on the verge of a breakdown.

Would love someone to post the video of this.

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

What makes you think that?

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

What makes you think that?

Did you happen to listen to QG rant in the Kitchen and Dance around like a tribal dance (exaggeration)?  Just stating QG is in a definite mood set today.

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Maybe she should stay home and self isolate if she's that worried about it.  There's more to life than just a dick between the legs.  :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she should stay home and self isolate if she's that worried about it.  There's more to life than just a dick between the legs.  :biggrin:

Maybe ALL his girls should stay away from him and self isolate...He'd be bored shitless 😏...Not to protect them from Corona, more from STD...:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what...I think if Hakeem had hooked up with QG from the very beginning, instead of Asia, everything would be fine, and this apt would be the role model COV apt...

Yeh, right!!! :dodgy:

Damn, you really hate this guy! If it were like you say, then it would just be a normal boring couple, wouldn't it? I honestly think this has worked alot better as a single place.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Damn, you really hate this guy! If it were like you say, then it would just be a normal boring couple, wouldn't it? I honestly think this has worked alot better as a single place.

I agree with you Ed...It's the deceit I hate...😒