Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

2 hours ago, franklin said:

The large bloodstain left on the bed-sheet penetrated through to the mattress after this morning's pussy pummelling. Mr B tried to clean it off but they're a bugger to get out completely. I wonder if he'll flip the mattress over?

There were only two stains that he had cleaned and it was clear that there was a certain mark. What you see now is more of an illusion of light, shadow and reflection. There is another solution, turn the mattress up side down 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

There were only two stains that he had cleaned and it was clear that there was a certain mark. What you see now is more of an illusion of light, shadow and reflection. There is another solution, turn the mattress up side down 

Would it be too far fetch to think that the leaving of the blood was a planned action, marking her territory for others to see and smell.  I would love for it to be discovered by one of his other girls and see him talk his was out of it.

8 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Would it be too far fetch to think that the leaving of the blood was a planned action, marking her territory for others to see and smell.  I would love for it to be discovered by one of his other girls and see him talk his was out of it.

You going too far

22 hours ago, merz28 said:

QG is off the rails today............ Not sure if she is drunk or just crazy?  QG is over the top freaking out over the virus situation, rightfully so about being cautions, but wow she is almost on the verge of a breakdown.

I will catch up on this...missed an evening or two..however..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chipper said:

I don't think you can ever catch up

Yeah:biggrin:....

QuestionGirl invited Hakeem over to the apartment..she calls the dormitory.. this just could be the night...Hakeem said that he would punch Nikolai (her ex) in the mouth...QG said that she does not like violence so please,,,no.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 10:18 AM, moos54 said:

yes and that's where the whole problem comes from

On 3/17/2020 at 10:20 AM, nagachilli2 said:

What problem?...he's a canny lad

Very nice exchange,,,of views..:biggrin:

Conversation with Hakeem and RussianGirl...Image result for tumbleweed gif...starting to improve

Conversation with Hakeem and MadameRed Image result for tumbleweed gif.. hardly anything

Conversation with Hakeem and AsinGirl/QuestionGirl keeps him interested in what they do work activities their lives and increases social interaction with them...RussianGirl is only just starting to open up...she has an "Official Husband" in Russia and got Hakeem to reveal that he has two children....yet to be confirmed..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Conversation with Hakeem and RussianGirl...Image result for tumbleweed gif...starting to improve

Conversation with Hakeem and MadameRed Image result for tumbleweed gif.. hardly anything

Conversation with Hakeem and AsinGirl/QuestionGirl keeps him interested in what they do work activities their lives and increases social interaction with them...RussianGirl is only just starting to open up...she has an "Official Husband" in Russia and got Hakeem to reveal that he has two children....yet to be confirmed..

Hakeem has already told at the very begiining (to number #2 or #3) that he has  1 kid. Now he has 2. According to his behaviour in RLC i think half of the metis kids below 4yr0 in Praha  are his children.

So he probably has around 278 chidrens. I don't count the 728 kids he left in Africa

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, nagachilli2 said:

It's the deceit I hate..

On 3/17/2020 at 9:58 AM, moos54 said:

Would you react the same way if Hakeem was a guy in Russia who doesn't speak a word of English?

I would just like to know if that would change your perspective, saying that you have no way of really knowing what he can say

On 3/17/2020 at 10:02 AM, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not getting into this argument again. IMO, based on what we've seen, he's undefendable!...end of...

On 3/17/2020 at 10:05 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Let's face it, regardless of what language he was speaking, anyone with half a brain cell could work out what his game was

Nice exchange  

• Like 2