Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with you Ed...It's the deceit I hate...😒

Would you react the same way if Hakeem was a guy in Russia who doesn't speak a word of English?

I would just like to know if that would change your perspective, saying that you have no way of really knowing what he can say

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Would you react the same way if Hakeem was a guy in Russia who doesn't speak a word of English?

Yes, if I understood Russian...😏

I'm not getting into this argument again. IMO, based on what we've seen, he's undefendable!...end of...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, if I understood Russian...😏

I'm not getting into this argument again. IMO, based on what we've seen, he's undefendable!...end of...

Frankly Naga, if you don't understand what he can say to girls, how can you really know who is lying to them and that they don't know anything?
the images are not telling enough to be able to judge this :angel:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would just like to know if that would change your perspective, saying that you have no way of really knowing what he can say

Let's face it, regardless of what language he was speaking, anyone with half a brain cell could work out what his game was...😏

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's face it, regardless of what language he was speaking, anyone with half a brain cell could work out what his game was...😏

I don't think so and the problem is that you can't ignore what you know about him, that's why you can't put the situation into perspective
If we don't understand what they can say to each other, he would only be one single guy among many others, who simply fucks with several girls who are all consenting
it doesn't go much further because I honestly don't think anyone cared if these girls know the truth about the cameras or the existence of the other girls

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Frankly Naga, if you don't understand what he can say to girls, how can you really know who is lying to them and that they don't know anything?
the images are not telling enough to be able to judge this :angel:

But I admit, understanding the language does give me a slight advantage...😉

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What problem? ... he's a canny lad : biggrin:

Divvent git yersel in a laldy, bonny lad. Ye knaa owld moosy's a worky ticket. 'E widdent last a neet in Scotswood, wi' that gob on 'im.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The large bloodstain left on the bed-sheet penetrated through to the mattress after this morning's pussy pummelling. Mr B tried to clean it off but they're a bugger to get out completely. I wonder if he'll flip the mattress over?

33 minutes ago, franklin said:

Divvent git yersel in a laldy, bonny lad. Ye knaa owld moosy's a worky ticket. 'E widdent last a neet in Scotswood, wi' that gob on 'im.  🤣

A divvent think Google translata's ganna help the otha gadgies here marra...😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1