B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I love this forum. Members of the project do something and then we have 10 pages of posts arguing about whether it was fake or not.

Probably because most of the time it is lol

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Probably because most of the time it is lol

It clearly isn't entirely real (they know they are being filmed) but I don't think it is planned and scripted either. Witness the orgy in B1 the week before last. Who plans a sex scene and brings one condom?

8 minutes ago, yadevol said:

It clearly isn't entirely real (they know they are being filmed) but I don't think it is planned and scripted either. Witness the orgy in B1 the week before last. Who plans a sex scene and brings one condom?

Lol well yeah, who does eh lol

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..ho god..now is b2,Blair putting her usual lingerie for gess what..anotehr stupid show,probably with her work mates of house.

It is the particularly ridiculous version on the living room table. 🤮

I really hope Blair moves out finally. The whole thing is just fucked up now. 

• Like 2

Monica was so relaxed... with that massage she was relaxing, but also getting excited. Irma's habilmasajista fingers accidentally going in between her buttocks, her hips rising subtly as if inviting her to pass Irma's hands, with the intention of a greater rubbing. 
Monica's moans were mixed with the music, as if it were part of the melody... Monica's lips opened, full of desire, passion, asking for more and more...
Monica just let him do it and enjoy it ... Irma's hands were looking for the vulva, caressing it and inserting a couple of fingers between her lips, then entering her lubricated vagina.... Monica opened her legs slightly, trying to make it look casual. ... Irma continued to stimulate the orifices, with delicacy, with mastery, provoking small moans impossible to conceal. .... Monica moved her hips as if wanting to dance with her, asking for more, asking for everything....

If you want to enjoy, you have to put imagination... hahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

They could always wash it out...😏

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

"don't remember Irma outright faking something like this",lol,long time(years ago) before Monica apeared in rlc Irma was already doing this same bs shows endless times,it's her 5 time and she does exactly the same bs stuff.

She's obviously done a ton of tease shows/planned shows/etc, but that's unfortunately pretty much par for the course with lots of the returning girls. But I meant that I don't remember her outright faking a sexual act before.

For all the ridiculousness that goes on on RLC, that sort of thing is still (thankfully) pretty rare. It's kind of a personal red line for me. It just shows a lot of contempt for the subscribers IMO and seems so completely unnecessary. But I can also understand just considering it all part of the same spectrum.

• Like 2