B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So Joy should apear as guest very soon in a Barca house,she left almost at same time as Monica.Same Regard Nelly&Bogdan..

the only difference is that Joy or Nelly and Bogdan did not leave any stuff at B4 or B5, so they have no plans to come back anytime soon

But that doesn't prevent them either from coming back later in the year if friends occupy GOV apartments and they are traveling to Barcelona at the same time

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really see how RLC has anything to do with the visit of former participants who simply come to visit their friends who live in GOV apartments

The girls are big enough too to know if they want to do the show or not, that's why you have some who do it and others who don't

Without wanting to offend you, can you take into account that we are in a new and difficult period, that it is no longer necessarily possible to leave the country and that the girls are blocked because all of Spain, like Italy or France, is in quarantine

yes but monica could have just stayed with the one .that she was with .when she left with last week ..or was it just that it was only a few days .and that was all she was being payed .for....🤔

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

the only difference is that Joy or Nelly and Bogdan did not leave any stuff at B4 or B5, so they have no plans to come back anytime soon

But that doesn't prevent them either from coming back later in the year if friends occupy GOV apartments and they are traveling to Barcelona at the same time

Any resident should stay two,three months,and even that are very long "vacations",staying two,three months amd then more time in "vacations" doesn't make sense.Seen everything i had to see of Monica.

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes but monica could have just stayed with the one .that she was with .when she left with last week ..or was it just that it was only a few days .and that was all she was being payed .for....🤔

Ridiculous right.She always makes short "vacations" to have some real fun then return to resume the bs shows.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I would never understand this fixed idea that a girl can be paid for anything when she decides to leave the house :angel:

you seem to have a completely different image of the woman than the one I have, and for what it's worth, yours is not very beautiful

• Like 1

Was ist, wenn die Propagandisten nach ihrem Job keine Ausreise in die Heimat auf Grund des Coronavirus bekommen und in Spanien bleiben müssen.

RLC Verantwortung zeigt und sie in den Wohnungen bleiben lässt.
Ein Hotelzimmer zu mieten ist nicht mehr möglich als Tourist. 

In einigen EU-Ländern herrscht absolutes Reiseverbot

Die EU-Einschränkungen ändern sich stündlich.

Zum Beispiel in Deutschland sind ab Heute teilweise Regionen gesperrt ,die von Touristen gerne besucht werden . 

Das Bundesland Schleswig-Hollstein ist komplett für den Tourismus gesperrt.

58 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if there is no urgent reason for these girls to return to their country, it is preferable that they stay in all GOV apartments and that they follow the directives of the country, until the problem can be resolved

especially if they leave, it will be difficult to replace these girls for RLC at the moment

That means my Diane might stay for a while. 😉❤️👍🏻