Get ready for Windows 12

Just now, Robwin said:

Well i think the whole thing is heading more X box direction orientated than anywhere else. After all there ain't more can be any different for the ordinary punter apart from keep altering where everything is on the system which just keeps pissing people off.

One good thing if I am not happy with what they toss through the updates after the New Year  I can always go back to Windows 8.1.  I plan on buying a New Computer sometime soon maybe I just may buy a Mac Instead and Windows can be tossed aside.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One good thing if I am not happy with what they toss through the updates after the New Year  I can always go back to Windows 8.1.  I plan on buying a New Computer sometime soon maybe I just may buy a Mac Instead and Windows can be tossed aside.

For the ordinary punter they only want the basic things really and Windows does all that well whether it was XP,Win7, 8,1 or 10. Much the same applies to the Macs apart from being much more expensive. Yes systems have improved with their speed and reliability etc etc but unless you are a computer nut and into systems the average punters needs are well catered for.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest all the updates this year i ain't really seen much difference to excite the blood lol.

They reckon 12 next year is gonna be completely refreshed but apart from it's appearance no one will know much difference i expect lol.

Windows 12 will be Covid free 😏

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Yep. Ain't ashamed either. XP was the best O/S Windoze ever had.

Yeah they all worked well to be honest but in later versions the issues have got much less and less. Not had a blue screen in years now, not that i miss em :biggrin: