Ada & Alan (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

What I saw isn't what is mentioned here, Emily was sucking Alan's cock when Kira went to Emily's pussy to lick it, 03:19:35 Emily got up and went to the kitchen and the way Emily got up surprised Kira and so Kira went to kitchen to find out what that was about (although she was pissed at this point). Kira then decided she was going out for a smoke in a very pissed off mood and Emily went with her. Kira didn't force or tell Emily anything but it was obvious that they needed to resolve their conflict.

Emily was having fun and was in a good mood before Kira got involved and started pulling her away, you can see she clearly was pissed off.

Hace 14 minutos, Just In dijo:

Lo que vi no es lo que se menciona aquí, Emily estaba chupando la polla de Alan cuando Kira fue al coño de Emily para lamerlo, 03:19:35 Emily se convirtió y fue a la cocina y la forma en que Emily se sorprendió sorprendido a Kira y Kira fue la cocina para averiguar de qué se analizaron (aunque estaba enojada en este momento). Luego, Kira pensó que iba a fumar en un estado de ánimo muy enojado y Emily fue con ella. Kira no forzó ni le dijo nada a Emily, pero era obvio que necesita resolver su conflicto.

Dormitorio:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Mira la cámara de la habitación en el programa privado de voyeur de Alan y Ada en Voyeur House TV

Cocina:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Mire la cámara de la sala de estar en el show privado de voyeur de Alan & Ada en Voyeur House TV

Sala

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Mira la cámara de Hall en el show privado de voyeur de Alan & Ada en Voyeur House TV

Surely Emily got mad at Kira because for the first time Emily was enjoying with Ada from Alan's cock and wanted to be fucked but as always she has to be Kira ruining everything... Kira doesn't realize Emily needs cocks and in the end she's going to get her out of Vh and who should go is Kira!

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Kira always was this way. Run, Emily. Run 🤪

she likes to be in charge and set the limit. almost all the relationships are like that, I understand there are feelings and insecurity involved but it's disappointing for the viewers. well, maybe someday they can come to an agreement about their limitation, for now we just have to respect their decision.

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

Una cosa es segura, Kira atrae a chicas muy calientes  must  ella debe estar haciendo algo bien

Yes, he cheats on them in luxury! He puts the "candy" in their mouths and then takes it off! Literally!

I would quite happily say if Kira was to  blame but looking at the video I don't think it's fair to put that issue completely on Kira because she was surprised and so were Ada & Alan on how Emily left the room. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I would quite happily say if Kira was to  blame but looking at the video I don't think it's fair to put that issue completely on Kira because she was surprised and so were Ada & Alan on how Emily left the room. 

I think Emily understood what she was trying to do, so she got upset and left the room. after all, they know each other better than we do.

just when Emily took off her panties and things were progressing between her and Alan, Kira Grabbed her and tried to divert her attention, that's why she got mad. I am not trying to vilify Kira , as jealousy is a normal thing in relationships, so getting mad at her for being jealous doesn't make much sense to me.

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

she likes to be in charge and set the limit. almost all the relationships are like that, I understand there are feelings and insecurity involved but it's disappointing for the viewers. well, maybe someday they can come to an agreement about their limitation, for now we just have to respect their decision.

this is a kind of thing that involves immaturity and insecurity. Suck cock is a stage before fuck. she tolerate sucking cock, but  not  fucking. this is fear to lose the control cause she can like fucking cocks everytime they get a male in the sex and kira has fear to that happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rodox said:

this is a kind of thing that involves immaturity and insecurity. Suck cock is a stage before fuck. she tolerate sucking cock, but  not  fucking. this is fear to lose the control cause she can like fucking cocks everytime they get a male in the sex and kira has fear to that happen. 

it's impossible to know what's going on in Kira's mind, but I think you have a good theory there.

• Like 1