Ada & Alan (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i splashed out on a moment of impulse yesterday for a month then last night fuckall happened they all looked bored shitless lol. Luckily you have the option now of a non-recurring charge so i only have to suffer for a month lol.

I think they were warned i had joined so they all agreed on a pact to make Rob suffer i think lol

heiย  Rob can you please unsubscribe and delete your a ccount from vh site? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ cause really since you subscribe apartmens become dead of action, nothing interesting happen the last 2 days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

heiย  Rob can you please unsubscribe and delete your a ccount from vh site? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ cause really since you subscribe apartmens become dead of action, nothing interesting happen the last 2 days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol begining to think you may be right lol, ain't life a bastard eh. Milly's getting on ok though I think making her guy bloody wait for it though, quite funny really.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i splashed out on a moment of impulse yesterday for a month then last night fuckall happened they all looked bored shitless lol. Luckily you have the option now of a non-recurring charge so i only have to suffer for a month lol.

I think they were warned i had joined so they all agreed on a pact to make Rob suffer i think lol

Wellย youngย Rob (much too young to be wasting time and money on an old pervs site such as this), it seems you can no longer claim the moral high ground again (byย unsubscribing with such a rhetorical flourish). Sorry but couldn't resist the opportunity. Having said that I think I shall have to unsubscribe just to check that I still can. It will all depend on what happens at the new Helena's. This however seems to be a recurrent theme. Just as I feel that VH has bled me enough,ย something exciting pops up. Bound to happen when new apartments seem to pop up weekly. We shall see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

You do know I don't have a sub?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Lol begining to think you may be right lol, ain't life a bastard eh. Molly's getting on ok though I think making her guy bloody wait for it though, quite funny really.

Milly's getting on ok as well๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha 2