Ada & Alan (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

How be things up there in bonny land pal? Suns shining lovely here. still a bit fresh but mustn't moan, still alive and kicking πŸ‘

Hi Rob,it's really nice at the moment similar to you guys,warm when the sun's out but a bit fresh when it goes.I just wish I could get my hands on a load of potting compost and a stack of bedding plants.I have low maintenance back and front gardens but lots of hanging baskets and pots.However it is a wee bit early for plantingΒ  but champing at the bit to get started.Plenty time on our hands.!!!Oh I see one of my granddaughter's pulling into the driveway with our shopping from Tesco.Gotta run buddy.Speak soonπŸ‘

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 4:06 PM, Just In said:

Here is a video of what happened this morning between Kira & Emily.

Based on everything I've seen at these past events, Emily is gathering courage and concentration for her first 10-meter platform jump towards Alan. And Kira is unfortunately not helping that much.

This was another one of the "almost". And I really have lost count of how many we have had in this.

.πŸ™„

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2020 at 10:58 PM, thedbear said:

Based on everything I've seen at these past events, Emily is gathering courage and concentration for her first 10-meter platform jump towards Alan. And Kira is unfortunately not helping that much.

This was another one of the "almost". And I really have lost count of how many we have had in this.

.πŸ™„

A lovers tiff. Thanks Bear.