B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

13 hours ago, happyone said:

That doesn't help much when they have clothes on, or are sitting on the couch, or lying in bed-which is 99% of the time 😏.

I just figured out how to identify the girls
Assol is blonde, pretty with small breasts and especially a navel piercing
Amelie is blonde, pretty with larger breasts and no piercing or tattooing

They are often dressed in tight sports clothes so we can at least see their navel :-)

don't thanks me :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

A&A has 30 days tomorrow, let's see if they're one month girls or not....

It would be surprising and very irresponsible for RLC to make changes during this period of health crisis
I do not see the possibility of bringing new girls into a house or apartment in Spain, the second country in Europe most affected by covid-19 and all the confinement rules that this will violate
Even if some of the girls are not ideal participants, it is still better to have them than empty beds, whether for us or even for the health of the girls currently living in Barcelona
As borders are closed and flights are becoming more and more rare, it must not be easy for girls to be repatriated to their country knowing that Ukraine and Russia are also increasingly entering a country confinement as the image of the most affected European countries

For example Russia will have closed bar and restaurant from tomorrow

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It would be surprising and very irresponsible for RLC to make changes during this period of health crisis
I do not see the possibility of bringing new girls into a house or apartment in Spain, the second country in Europe most affected by covid-19 and all the confinement rules that this will violate
Even if some of the girls are not ideal participants, it is still better to have them than empty beds, whether for us or even for the health of the girls currently living in Barcelona
As borders are closed and flights are becoming more and more rare, it must not be easy for girls to be repatriated to their country knowing that Ukraine and Russia are also increasingly entering a country confinement as the image of the most affected European countries

For example Russia will have closed bar and restaurant from tomorrow

Russia is in the process of suspending air traffic to foreign countries. The return of russians should be excluded from this (whatever that means). 

Anyway, It's strange how often one reads lately how nice it would be if girls less than a month in the project would finally move out, again. All in complete ignorance that RLC will then cast even worse girls as replacements. 

It's the concept that's broken, not the girls. From my point of view it is the best if RLC runs out of girls for the GOV apartments, because it would finally force them to make some actual improvements or at least put an end to this idiocy. Finally, an end to these silly shows.  

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

It has now been 10 months since we lost everything in Russia (2/3 of the site's content), and we still don't have a single new apartment. I had been hoping that RLC would open a new roommate apartment again, with local people. They could even convert B1, B2 or B4 for this purpose, or they might open something new, maybe in Italy. I just think the roommate concept opens up for alot more social life than the vacation apartments.

It would be perfect if RLC finally had some new Apartments, but I think that's almost impossible now. RLC missed their chance, now things will go further downhill. 

• Upvote 1

Le 3/27/2020 à 4:20 AM, Noldus a dit :

A&A has 30 days tomorrow, let's see if they're one month girls or not....

Why are they even in this project in the first place? They have no interest to do anything sexual on cameras.

This is literally a one month COVID-19 vacation on our expense, that is if they are leaving.

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why are they even in this project in the first place? They have no interest to do anything sexual on cameras.

This is literally a one month COVID-19 vacation on our expense, that is if they are leaving.

With Europe on lockdown, I'm pretty sure they aren't going anywhere.  Plus...it's not easy for RLC to bring in new players into Spain (Europe) to replace them at this point anyway.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

With Europe on lockdown, I'm pretty sure they aren't going anywhere.  Plus...it's not easy for RLC to bring in new players into Spain (Europe) to replace them at this point anyway.

👍👍👍 That's right, but many fools don't understand here in the forum.
It is almost impossible to legally bring girls into the country from outside.

5 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

👍👍👍 That's right, but many fools don't understand here in the forum.
It is almost impossible to legally bring girls into the country from outside.

Some of us practice common sense. :dodgy:

Ich denke, die Mädchen wissen ob der Situation bescheid.
Die Medien berichten, sie sehen das eingeschränkte Leben in der Öffentlichkeit.
Sie müssen für sich entscheiden wie sie mit der Situation umgehen, umgehen wollen.

I think the girls know about the situation.
The media report that they see the restricted life in public.
You have to decide for yourself how you want to deal with the situation.

Wir in Deutschland haben auch starke Auflagen.
Mehr wie zwei Personen dürfen nicht zusammen gehen, außer es sind Familienangehörige.
Es wird stark kontrolliert und auch bestraft.

Christ Olya is beautiful. Baby, I would like to spend a day just pleasing you! The nasty things I would do to your body would boggle your mind. You don't smile nearly enough. If I woke up looking as beautiful as you do, it would certainly make me at least start the day off with a smile.