B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

in fact, it is not really political as a question, but since you are very critical or even insulting in your words, I just wanted to make a parallel with what is happening in your country, it's just to see if you are just as critical and insulting towards your compatriots and your president

theoretically the answer should be yes but i just have a little doubt anyway

My comment was about what you said about our President. Where the shit did you actually hear that Trump was asking people to go out into the streets to protest the containment? If that was actually true, that news would have been blown up all over the U.S.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My comment was about what you said about our President. Where the shit did you actually hear that Trump was asking people to go out into the streets to protest the containment? If that was actually true, that news would have been blown up all over the U.S.

He was texting the protesters, egging them on.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Stop watching fake news. Trump 2020!

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am not a person who invented things or relayed false information

As I said, just look at Trump's comments on his Twitter account to get your own opinion

Maybe the whole world misinterprets his words but I doubt it

• Haha 1

IMO this house is dead.

Two DO-NOTHING girls who are waiting to be dispatched home & thus continue to do nothing.

3 different groups of girls doing their own thing and we are seeing repeated content so much that Replay should be renamed to Rerun for B4.

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am not a person who invented things or relayed false information

As I said, just look at Trump's comments on his Twitter account to get your own opinion

Maybe the whole world misinterprets his words but I doubt it

You are so right ... I can't stand him ... What a narcissic person, by far the WORST president the U.S. had ... Not able to say something in front of the person, ALWAYS by Twitter ... That is not a way a U.S. President should work 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You are so right ... I can't stand him ... What a narcissic person, by far the WORST president the U.S. had ... Not able to say something in front of the person, ALWAYS by Twitter ... That is not a way a U.S. President should work 

Best President ever......Trump 2020!

• Haha 1