Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

il y a 56 minutes, Le5b0 a dit :

Je ne connais personne d'autre, mais je ne peux pas m'arrêter de chanter "Dreamer" de Supertramp dans ma tête, chaque fois qu'elle porte ce gilet.  😀

💞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

So I noticed that VHTV has removed the "BUY WORN PANTIES" banner from their top frame.  Obviously not enough participants and/or buyers, so that concept failed.  Thank God for that - that's just nasty.  

But I got to thinking... and you know what happens when I start thinking... 

If N&K REALLY needed some extra frivolous spending rubles, they could probably auction off some of the 500+ stuffed ducks they have.  Only a small portion are shown below.  I mean, how many stuffed ducks/cats/bears/flamingos does a couple need?  I'm sure each one has absolute personal significance to one or the other, but dayum.  They needed five moving boxes to transfer them all.  Auction those ducks off at $20 American dollars each, and I guarantee they would be swimming in cash!  😆

Personally, I would send them a large amount of American dollars if I could get the shark pillow that Doe slept with so many years ago.  But that's just me.  

stuffed1.jpg

3:20 p.m .: The Sharks etc. are back. The girls are waiting for the reward ??? ;-))

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, disneykid said:

Kira,s no dreamer she,s to clever for that!

If you translate 'dreamer' as an imaginative person with a rich internal world of fantasy and creativity, I believe Kira very much is a dreamer. 😏 And she very well combines that with being clever 👩‍🎓

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I wonder what they got so excited about!  Their squeals nearly blew out my speakers LOL.  Nice dual-twerking, too!  

Maybe they saw the latest stock market prices for their soft toy collection on the computer?  🙂👀

• Haha 4