Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Пьедестал можно использовать для демонстрации растений в помещении и на улице, например, на балконе или в качестве уникального пространственного разделителя.

Лоток надежно удерживается на месте с помощью зажимов, но его все равно легко снять, поэтому вы можете слить воду и почистить ее.

Поднос съемный и легко моется.

С постаментом вы можете украсить растениями повсюду в вашем доме.

Подходит для внутреннего и наружного использования.

Может также использоваться как тумбочка.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

1 image say's more than 1,000 words

Thank you!  An Easter present!  And look at that - it's a duck!  

I'm slightly embarrassed - I had assumed something bad, when it was actually something special.  I need to start thinking more positively.  😌 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just a little snippet from last night.  Kira being a little playful and Very Sexy, posing for Nina, who sadly barely looks up from her phone/laptop combination. 

I suspect a few on here who would have loved to change places with Nina.

Personally I would have been all over her in a flash.  Dammit, to miss an opportunity like that is nothing short of criminal.  At least Kira gets a smile, a little laugh and a kiss...  🥰

Sorry about the video quality, just poor lighting which we can do nothing about.  Keep it at half screen size, and it ain't so bad.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Just a little snippet from last night.  Kira being a little playful and Very Sexy, posing for Nina, who sadly barely looks up from her phone/laptop combination. 

I suspect a few on here who would have loved to change places with Nina.

Personally I would have been all over her in a flash.  Dammit, to miss an opportunity like that is nothing short of criminal.  At least Kira gets a smile, a little laugh and a kiss...  🥰

Sorry about the video quality, just poor lighting which we can do nothing about.  Keep it at half screen size, and it ain't so bad.

Sorry Kira you are wasting your time ,Get Nina  pissed you might be lucky 

or take her to the hospital to get the phone and laptop removed from her hand

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1