MOTIVATIONAL

ipiratemedia

1395021410_giphy(1).gif.8a00b4b2ed087efa7f6929c38aa821ce.gif

A FEW OF MY MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS I PUT TOGETHER A FEW YEARS BACK. I HOPE MY CONCEPT OF MOTIVATION GETS YOU TO DO SOMETHING AROUND THE HOUSE. I JUST GOT DONE, RAKING THE FUCKING GRASS. I NORMALLY HAVE MY GIRLFRIENDS DO IT, BUT BOREDOM SET IN. I CANCELLED THEIR SERVICES FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS. LOL

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

1395021410_giphy(1).gif.8a00b4b2ed087efa7f6929c38aa821ce.gif  0

A FEW OF MY MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS I PUT TOGETHER A FEW YEARS BACK. I HOPE MY CONCEPT OF MOTIVATION GETS YOU TO DO SOMETHING AROUND THE HOUSE. I JUST GOT DONE, RAKING THE FUCKING GRASS. I NORMALLY HAVE MY GIRLFRIENDS DO IT, BUT BOREDOM SET IN. I CANCELLED THEIR SERVICES FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS. LOL

HI Joey,the DIY is gonna take a hit in the next few months.We have a stack of painting and decorating to do so this"disaster" has given us the time and motivation to get stuck in.When the weather gets a bit warmer we also have a 265 ft.long X 6ft. High vertical slatted garden fence to paint as many times as we fucking like.😀

You and yours stay safe.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Joey,the DIY is gonna take a hit in the next few months.We have a stack of painting and decorating to do so this"disaster" has given us the time and motivation to get stuck in.When the weather gets a bit warmer we also have a 265 ft.long X 6ft. High vertical slatted garden fence to paint as many times as we fucking like.😀

You and yours stay safe.

I would be honored if you can post a few of them Dave.  01.gif.015a631afa4005494253a801d0372ceb.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Post a few of what Joey!!,sorry I'm confused

Paintings, Sculptures, etc. Art in general! I love art; I can stare into a canvas for hours. I don't practice it anymore because of all of the emotion that comes with the Artist's imagination., or are you talking about painting your property? hehe. 01.gif.f3c57207ae4eb4495943557af506cbb2.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Paintings, Sculptures, etc. Art in general! I love art; I can stare into a canvas for hours. I don't practice it anymore because of all of the emotion that comes with the Artist's imagination., or are you talking about painting your property? hehe. 01.gif.f3c57207ae4eb4495943557af506cbb2.gif

Sorry Joey but it's only boring old wallpaper and paint I was referring to!!

I'm a cultural heathen anyway!!😔

• Thanks 1

I'm doing the same thing Dave. Only I'm working inside. I do my outside work in the winter months and interior work in the summer. It hit 90F yesterday and it was a mere 75F in the house. I've remodeled two bathrooms with paint, mirrors, and new cabinets and vanities. The two hallways were done on the guest side of the house. That was hell. There are 6 doors there to trim around. Now working in the Master Bedroom. That should be finished today. Next will be the living room and foyer. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry Joey but it's only boring old wallpaper and paint I was referring to!!

I'm a cultural heathen anyway!!😔

So what is wrong with staring at old wallpaper and watching paint dry   ???? 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so bored, that I have to create inspiring videos just to get motivated. Enjoy! I'm single, and the women in my life are terrified of leaving their flats. I have read books, newspapers, Magazines. The only problem I keep buying shit. Open to suggestions.lol JB

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:36 PM, ipiratemedia said:

I'm so bored, that I have to create inspiring videos just to get motivated. Enjoy! I'm single, and the women in my life are terrified of leaving their flats. I have read books, newspapers, Magazines. The only problem I keep buying shit. Open to suggestions.lol JB

Hi Joey,I would guess you have a pretty decent IQ so why don't you use it to join MENSA as a way of alleviating some of your boredom.Just a suggestion.

• Like 1