MOTIVATIONAL

ipiratemedia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Un my dear @ipiratemedia I'm not gonna to lie! I have really missd you! Hope you not have been away for long time!Uh All I wish is you are to be so fine and well! Oh just Please assure me you been ok❤️ and all everything are okay with you and please don't let my concern and or let me feel so worry over you and some doubts has to killed me about you! You know you are more than a friend to me!You should know that’s, you and that someone! The only ones maybe who could puts a smile on page of my heart! All My prayers for the stars to guard you and protect you wherever you have been ! Ya angel of rain and joy for me 🦋🌹💔💔

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, ooopel said:

Un my dear @ipiratemedia I'm not gonna to lie! I have really missd you! Hope you not have been away for long time!Uh All I wish is you are to be so fine and well! Oh just Please assure me you been ok❤️ and all everything are okay with you and please don't let my concern and or let me feel so worry over you and some doubts has to killed me about you! You know you are more than a friend to me!You should know that’s, you and that someone! The only ones maybe who could puts a smile on page of my heart! All My prayers for the stars to guard you and protect you wherever you have been ! Ya angel of rain and joy for me 🦋🌹💔💔

Thank you Ooopel, that’s very kind of you. I’m okay, and I also missed you - along with  everything you do here. The pain in my heart moves to my eyes. So far away, yet so near, you and a few are the reason I’m still here. Talk soon. Joey 

• Thanks 2

Jeez Pirate, I thought that you roasted to death. Being right up the road from me, I know it's hotter than hell here and the humidity just exacerbates it more. My friggin pool hit 95F today. That's no fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Jeez Pirate, I thought that you roasted to death. Being right up the road from me, I know it's hotter than hell here and the humidity just exacerbates it more. My friggin pool hit 95F today. That's no fun.

You’re right, it’s very hot. I have been in and out of hospitals. I can’t sleep that well, even with sleep aids my Doctor prescribes me. Good to hear from you. I need to put a pool in myself. Hopefully soon. Peace Joey 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

You’re right, it’s very hot. I have been in and out of hospitals. I can’t sleep that well, even with sleep aids my Doctor prescribes me. Good to hear from you. I need to put a pool in myself. Hopefully soon. Peace Joey 

Hope you get Better real soon,glad to hear from you anyway.Take Care.  Hope you get your Pool.I know it's Hot cause i live in Florida also. With the Tropical Storms on their way i just might get a pool myself,but i won't be swimming in mine,got critters in my pool.         

alligator crocodiles GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Hope you get Better real soon,glad to hear from you anyway.Take Care.  Hope you get your Pool.I know it's Hot cause i live in Florida also. With the Tropical Storms on their way i just might get a pool myself,but i won't be swimming in mine,got critters in my pool.         

alligator crocodiles GIF

The Gator must be looking for Mar-a-logo.  

• Haha 3