MOTIVATIONAL

ipiratemedia

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Nah! Mar-A-Lago is on the ocean. Gators are for the most part fresh water beasts, but can venture just about anywhere they choose.

We had moved into a different house (out in the country) in the back about 75 to 100 yds there is a dry pond fed mostly by water runoff. It was almost dryed up because of so little rain. Then came TS Elsa and boy that changed everything.Not only did we have a pond we also had about 4 or 5 ' Gators that seemed to come from nowhere, There is nothing but woods around,saw deer,coyotes and other thing's that made weird noises at night (didn't go look for them HaHa ).The gators seemed to just appear,goes to show you that you really don't know what's gonna be hiding in the woods, may even see BigFoot some day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

And by the looks of it, the Grizzly is coming out on top. But then, Big Foot may roll the Grizzly over his shoulder and body slam him. 😄

Yeah,BigFoot musta been on top at some point and tried to use the red rocket on him, Grizzly said i ain't having this shit.  👿

• Haha 4

On 8/14/2021 at 3:02 AM, ipiratemedia said:

Thank you Ooopel, that’s very kind of you. I’m okay, and I also missed you - along with  everything you do here. The pain in my heart moves to my eyes. So far away, yet so near, you and a few are the reason I’m still here. Talk soon. Joey 

Oh my dear🌹 I'm really so happy you're fine, and I hope you always will be okay ,if you think the moon and the stars are too far! But They always are so close to heartbeats❤️As Totally like you you more close to me than rain smell and drops maybe.Always i'm looking to seeing you here, just bring that joy with you my dear Joey🌹🦋❤️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This made me tear up when I saw this, but it is inspirational that we have loving human beings among us that will save helpless animals.

WWW.MSN.COM

Instagram star "Maggie the Wunderdog" loves people and spreads cheer as a therapy dog in the U.K.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

This made me tear up when I saw this, but it is inspirational that we have loving human beings among us that will save helpless animals.

WWW.MSN.COM

Instagram star "Maggie the Wunderdog" loves people and spreads cheer as a therapy dog in the U.K.

Words fail me for these low life scum...😶

• Like 3