MOTIVATIONAL

ipiratemedia

Thank you, Dave. Are you a member? It would be an honor to be part of the "Mensa" society. I don't know how to change my oil. Would I be accepted, I doubt it. I have an imagination that runs wild. I think differently than others. Because I'm more focused on what project precedes me. I'm only good at writing short stories, Computers, Business, Editing Videos, Women. Oh, Cooking! The fact is, my IQ is above avg 112 - like most of us here. (I took the test, $20 bucks Bastard) I did bad viewing patterns. (Assessment, Analysis) Visual Perception - Exceptional - Abstract Reasoning, Average - Pattern Recognition - Below Average - Spatial Orientation  - Above Average - Analytical Thinking - Exceptional. I need to work on my patterns lol. JAgain, Thank You.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Thank you, Dave. Are you a member? It would be an honor to be part of the "Mensa" society. I don't know how to change my oil. Would I be accepted, I doubt it. I have an imagination that runs wild. I think differently than others. Because I'm more focused on what project precedes me. I'm only good at writing short stories, Computers, Business, Editing Videos, Women. Oh, Cooking! The fact is, my IQ is above avg 112 - like most of us here. (I took the test, $20 bucks Bastard) I did bad viewing patterns. (Assessment, Analysis) Visual Perception - Exceptional - Abstract Reasoning, Average - Pattern Recognition - Below Average - Spatial Orientation  - Above Average - Analytical Thinking - Exceptional. I need to work on my patterns lol. JAgain, Thank You.

Then maybe try sewing 😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hi Joey,no I'm not a member of Mensa and the last time I did a test I scored 95 which is only average I believe.When the staff at Mensa are feeling down they contact me for a laugh😀.I attained a degree from the College of Common Sense,Decency and Respect which has got me through life quite well.Academia evaded me,I'm much more of a hands-on person and I'm a time served Joiner(now well retired)so I had to have a particular type of intelligence to survive in that world.When I worked on building sites back in the day, during the summer University Students would work as labourers to earn cash with us and these guys and girls were obviously clever but when it was time for them to go back to Uni.they would enthusiastically tell us how much they had learned.It made us feel good.Anyway enough from me.

You look after yourself Joey👍

• Like 2

oh sorry guys and also sorry from @ipiratemedia for this off topic ! must say one of important reason to me to keep coming  to this forum is what always Joey would to write or post, i wish my nose not going to tall or it written on my cheeks she lie 😋or something like that ( oh not all, means alls but the most of them) because i find in most of them an creative thoughts.it's always coming from what i think is a great soul it always make me flying with it to other world and to another sky! that the most motivational i have me or any one to keep going to come here and that's what always made so a greedy to come here because you guys you don't know what all you have! you have Joey and if me missing my Joy i comes here to find him because  of that Joey the other joy is around on the world and on here also ..🦋❤️❤️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ooopel said:

oh sorry guys and also sorry from @ipiratemedia for this off topic ! must say one of important reason to me to keep coming  to this forum is what always Joey would to write or post, i wish my nose not going to tall or it written on my cheeks she lie 😋or something like that ( oh not all, means alls but the most of them) because i find in most of them an creative thoughts.it's always coming from what i think is a great soul it always make me flying with it to other world and to another sky! that the most motivational i have me or any one to keep going to come here and that's what always made so a greedy to come here because you guys you don't know what all you have! you have Joey and if me missing my Joy i comes here to find him because  of that Joey the other joy is around on the world and on here also ..🦋❤️❤️

My dearest "ooopel." thank you for those kind words of appreciation. I, too, like others here enjoy reading your post. To all you beautiful women who have been part of my life, I am glad you shared in my joys and supported me in moments of strife. Because of each of you, I am the kind of person you see today. You played an essential part at some stage, in some way. Your words of advice and encouragement or just a listening ear Have helped me move forward and to get rid of many fears. JB

• Like 2

WOW, JB! You got two pages out of this video.

Looks like you found your niche here. 

Lord, knows we need it, including myself. 

Being about 50 +-  miles from me, could you really buy a more perfect day?  Both weatherwise and the fact that there are quite a few things that have opened back up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1