MOTIVATIONAL

ipiratemedia

This is sort of 2 stories in 1 movie (documentary). The film starts out with Joe, an Australian who travels to the United States for a 60 day juice fast. The first 30 days he spends in New York and then proceeds to travel across country for the remaining 30 days. Along the way he talks to people about health and food. Along this travel Joe meets Phil, a truck driver who suffers from the same "autoimmune disease" as Joe. The second half of the film is about Phil's journey and decision to start fasting, making healthier life choice and exercising, with Joe's help. I have never been one to enjoy any show or film about weight loss, or eating healthier. I suppose part of that is that I've never been affected by it. I have no problem staying thin. I say this not to be arrogant, but to stress just how good this film is; the fact that this film actually caught my attention. I'll say it again, it was inspirational.  JB

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Good day to you all! Motivate yourselves...I know it's hard to push ourselves to the limit, especially our age.

Hi Joey,that video so reminded me of a part of my life.My grandaughter(now 23 yrs old)came to live with Margaret and myself when she was 16 yrs old due to problems with her mother.She was heavily into horse riding/showjumping but suffered a very serious leg and knee injury after being thrown off.After a big operation to repair the damage we had her at home with us barely able to walk.At the same time she was about to go to Uni.in Edinburgh so all this physical trauma plus can I/should I start my course will I manage etc,etc.Well she did overcome all,made a pretty good recovery after a couple of years of Physical Therapy and went on to achieve an Honours degree in International Human Resources.The reason I'm telling you all this is that your "motivational" video reminded me of how often we all strove as a unit to overcome these problems,geeing each other up,encouraging,motivating.Yeh Joey your video brought it all back.👍

• Thanks 1

oh, my dear @ipiratemedia, you should know that you had stolen every second of my breaths with that video! you bring me back to some good memories in my life, when I was felt so despair or with no hope in each corner Wherever I looked!like these similar words always give me such a motivation and meanings to go back to my life again. it was such as a bell ringing inside my soul!to make me pay attention to what is really matter and non-matter in those space in my life! it where all those words like the light of the candle always lead me in my way! ohha Joey you always with you has brings the rain and joy to me...🦋❤️❤️

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...